The Daily Dare Has Begun!

hrtbrk

Okay... I am totally not looking forward to today's game. I remember it from GMC and I didn't like it at all. But I'll be going for in a couple hours once my morning work stuff is done and I can focus for awhile.

At least it only has to be played once, unlike during the GMC with the bonus plays.

@Spritzie: This petpage should come to good use for Gwyl's Great Escape: http://www.neopets.com/~tickular

I think that Xepha brought this up back in the time of the GMC this past fall.

I used to have a high score of 711 or something similar at Gwyl's, and I've been able to hit AAA's score with Tickular's petpage, and even exceed AAA's score, too. I hit 1642 points at Gwyl's recently, but TNT has it under review at the moment.

All other users, I wish all of you good luck on getting the AAA score (that is, if you picked him).

Gahh! Today is a bad one for me :( Highscore is like 600, no idea how I'm going to get 890 D: D:

Edit: Managed 1122 using the guide Neomysterion suggested! :D

Oh Man! This was so hard for me! Good thing I'm pretty much only going for Abigail's scores. I'll take Cooty Wars over Gwyl any day! Good luck everyone!

This challenge may look dlifficult and scary, but memorize where the gems are. Look at the guide Neomysterion posted if you need a memory refresher.

It will go smoothly as long as you go slow.

890 will be easy to achieve. The first three levels are the hardest imo (not including the bonus :P)

because when I'm stuck in a mine shaft, the first thing I need to do is collect gems....

On that note, I got to 890 with no problem, however I accidentally sent the score before challenging AAA. Now I have already sent the score 3 times today and none of them went through!!!

Yesterday I thought that 'double dare' meant challenging Abigail first and then challenging AAA.

Stupid Double Dare. I totally could get the gold trophy no problem but sending my scores is more of a challenge for me than the games!

I've never played the escape game before but I'm glad a guide has been posted, thanks! :D I think it's really going to help

as for today's game I love it!!!! With some time I know I'll be able to get AAA score ^^

Admittedly, I gave up on Cooty Wars. There goes my gold trophy! I seem to only have patience for DD the first few days <_<

I've accepted this fact long before it even started, though. Silver's better than no trophy at all.

I think it's been alright so far, although Meepit Juice Break gave me a scare and I didn't much like Gwylls either. Just kinda hoping AAA's scores stay as easy as the one today :P

I officially hate Kou-Jong! It freezes up my computer and the only way to beat AAA is through the IMPOSSIBLE level! If I had known I'd have souch problems I would have challenged Abigail instead.