The Daily Dare Has Begun!

hrtbrk

bug.jpg The Daily Dare has officially started!

For the next 18 days, challenge AAA or Abigail in an epic battle of dares to reign victorious as games champion! Team challenges and daily bonus prizes for completing the challenge on release day are also returning from last year!

l-1083.png

As always, TDN will have exclusive coverage including prizes, game cheats and even posting a little strategy to help you beat AAA. You can get all of that and more at our new Daily Dare headquarters page!

New to the Daily Dare? No problem! Check out our About page to learn more about the event!

Don't forget to show off your Daily Dare counter in our Daily Dare forum!

UPDATE: The games room has been infected with bugs! Click them 10 times per day to get a prize!

bug.jpgbug.jpgbug.jpg

Glad today's was easy enough. It's been a while since I played Snowmuncher, but all I had to do was die on level 2 a few times by running out of time, and I had the required score.

AAA's score on Snowmuncher is 2,538? Eh, my high score on the game is a little more than that, it's 2,579.

Our coverage page has tips and cheat code to help you kick AAA's tail with ease!!!

Yes. That's wasn't that bad once you got the hang of it. I really hated Kou-Jong though.

I'm going to have Nova Blaster/Kou-Jong nightmares now - thanks a lot you two :P

All that desperation for the Snowmuncher avatar paid off :P

Take that AAA! (was that too corny? I think it was...)

EDIT: Wait can you not challenge both AAA and Abigail in one day? Now it wont let me challenge Abagail.... *sadface*

Yay! And I believe that the last day of Daily Dare is right before I go without internet access for 5 days- yipee! I might actually do it this year! I'm glad today's game is easy to beat AAA, getting that Snowmuncher avvie definitely paid off! My score is easily above 5000 when I try!

All that desperation for the Snowmuncher avatar paid off :P

Take that AAA! (was that too corny? I think it was...)

EDIT: Wait can you not challenge both AAA and Abigail in one day? Now it wont let me challenge Abagail.... *sadface*

You will only be able to challenge both of them during a Double Dare, otherwise it's one or the other :)

This is my favorite event of the year :) Much better than Altador Cup and the daily dare-type thing they usually do in November. I am a games addict. Set a score in front of me to beat and I won't stop until I do! That being said, this Snowmuncher score was definitely easier than last time. I remember struggling to beat it. Maybe the scores are going to get harder as days go by?

I'm so not good at games but I'm going to try and at least beat Abigail. This is my first time trying out Daily Dare. It was fun! I hope I can find the time to play every day! Good luck everyone!

Yay, the first game is Snowmuncher! My highest score ever for that game is....7,130! and I play that game 3 times a day going over 4000 pts to get 1000 each time I send my score, and if AAA's score is only 2,538, ha, I could beat him in my sleep!

I got the Snowmuncher avatar a while back, so I knew this challenge would be easy-peasy, ahah. The only problem was I forgot what 'the strategy' was and felt like my game was taking too long, because I forgot and kept doing the whole 'dying on purpose' thing on level 1 instead of level 2. So that's why beating AAA felt like it took so long! Managed it, though, even if I looked like a goober afterwards.

*cough* major fail, only managed to beat abigails score ;)

edit: totally fluked it and just scored 2891, i hadn't challenged yet so when i managed to reach just above, went and challenged, finished as far as i could go, and sent score :D YAY!!

(although i like books, aww) *buys*

I was never good at Neopet's games. I spent an hour trying to beat AAA's score! And once i was only 13 points away! OhMahGawsh. It feels good to beat AAA for once. I've never been primarily active during most site events so I will start with this year's Daily Dare. It's gonna be a doozy. You would think the SnowMuncher would be used to all this bloating by now... '_'