The Daily Dare Has Begun!

hrtbrk

I'm so super excited about Daily Dare! I was waiting last night for the clock to turn 12:00am.. but no DD. Then I flew outta bed hoping to see DD... but again.. no luck... BUT NOW IT'S HERE!! Yippee!

Beat AAA. No prob. And I'm definitely not complaining! Great first day.

Too bad it's only 18 days though.... oh well. 18 days more then 0 ;)

Sheesh, this took a while.. My previous best score was 954 :D I got it just above AAA's. Though I am not terribly thrilled about the prizes, would have preferred the book... And to answer the question of why do it if you hate it - I doubt anyone really hates neopets games, people just don't like doing stuff they are not good at. But this is a challenge, so not even giving it a go seems like wasting a chance to test one's abilities. And to win cool stuff.

Ugh, NOt snowmuncher ;n;

2.301! So close :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies and emoticons don't count in the word count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

ohh man :( i like daily dare better when its brains (puzzle) vs brawn (action) rather than hard vs easy. anyway, went with abigail cos i suck at games anyway

That's not the Daily Dare. That's a different challenge. But I agree. I prefer it. xD

Another easy day with AAA today though. I'm grateful.

i surprised myself and managed to score a whopping 443 points.

if you are after a quick partner fix and have your score ready to go, there are lots of people looking for partners on the daly dare neoboards.

i suggest getting people to send you invites, that way if they back out you aren't going to possibly be stuck with no invites left. you get 5 chances to invite someone, after that they are the ones who need to send you the request. alot of people are looking for partners :)

and you don't need to be NF to send request, just need their username :)

Carnival of Terror: EASY. In fact, so easy anybody can beat AAA on that one - but we all know the cheat for it ;) This is a favourite game of mine I play every night for some NP, I LOVE this game and am so happy it's today's challenge - anyway, anybody spare a partner? Lady Kataka, you seem partnerless, don't you?