The Daily Dare Has Begun!

hrtbrk

Thanks for the team invite, Lady Kataka, however I'm not sure how this works, but I think i did it right, did I?

And Abigail for me on Destrucht-O-Match III - it's a game I'm not so good at, well, I'm DECENT, but I have only gotten a high score of 1019. I have tried beating AAA at this game in the past and did not succeed - I learnt from experience. So, as much as I wish to challenge him, I have to settle with his sister instead. :(

UGH!!!! I DOUBLE POSTED AGAIN! :grrr: Curse this posting problem I have with my stupid browser! Yes, yes, I know, I need to get it looked at, because now it's leading me to double post! *is fuming*

I was on neopets mobily during the TDD started i was a little left behind on the team challenge because i don't have a partner. I am trying to practice a little before i start to get a good score. I wonder what the trophies will look like? If anybody wants to pair up for team challenge, id be glad if you did.

I had never played Snowmuncher on my current account and had no idea of what my scoring would be so I just did Abigails and beat it with ease! Now I know better, try the game and see how I score on it before choosing AAA or Abi :)

And I had no internet access yesterday, bummer! Carnival of Terror is easy peasy. My high score is 100pts under AAA for Destruct-O-Match... maybe if I actually focus I can beat him.

Wait, so... if I don't choose who to challenge, play the game and then don't submit the score until (in a different tab) I select who I want to challenge, then submit the score... will that work? Haha I don't want to play Abigail and end beat AAAs score and miss out on his prize... but I don't want to miss out on ANY prize if I can't pass his score! Ahhh.

Wait, so... if I don't choose who to challenge, play the game and then don't submit the score until (in a different tab) I select who I want to challenge, then submit the score... will that work? Haha I don't want to play Abigail and end beat AAAs score and miss out on his prize... but I don't want to miss out on ANY prize if I can't pass his score! Ahhh.

Yup!!! A lot of people play using this method :)

Thanks for the team invite, Lady Kataka, however I'm not sure how this works, but I think i did it right, did I?

And Abigail for me on Destrucht-O-Match III - it's a game I'm not so good at, well, I'm DECENT, but I have only gotten a high score of 1019. I have tried beating AAA at this game in the past and did not succeed - I learnt from experience. So, as much as I wish to challenge him, I have to settle with his sister instead. :(

UGH!!!! I DOUBLE POSTED AGAIN! :grrr: Curse this posting problem I have with my stupid browser! Yes, yes, I know, I need to get it looked at, because now it's leading me to double post! *is fuming*

Did you accept my invite? o_O It says on my console it's a 'Pending Invitation'. If you can't see it on yours (I clicked on 'Team Challenge' and it shows up at the bottom for pending invites) then send ME an invitation and we'll see if it works that way XD

You can't do the team challenge if you've already submitted your score for that game, right? bummer

Really?! Double check because I think I sent my score before I sent a request to do the team challenge...

I'll send you a request, Lady Kataka!

And Meepit Juice Break for today? Eh, I think i can beat AAA at this, i know the cheats and strategy and have played it a lot in the past - it just does not always have a good NP payout so I don't play that one as much. What's AAA's score again? 1,860. Hm.....mine is....... 30008!?!?!?!?!?!? Well in that case.........

5835158019_5217186d35.jpg

HOW DO I ACCEPT A TEAM CHALLENGE!? It just takes me to a Team Challege page where I CHOOSE a team challege, not ACCEPT one! How do I do this!?!?!!?!?!?

Oh curse these meepits to [removed] and back, I WILL BEAT AAA!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't swear, this is a family-friendly community.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I can't even beat Abigail's score on Meepit Juice Break, oh man. :( I thought I was doing well and then the game ended and I had like 200-odd points and was like... what! I even read TDN's game guide first! Although I was so caught up I totally forgot to use to use the cheats. :x Do you have to the end of The Daily Dare to try and beat the scores or is there a time limit?

I've never even heard of this Cooty Wars game... mehhhh.

Why the heck is Cooty Wars SO HARD.

I decided to try and beat Abigail's score since I've never played it before today and good grief, I can't even get 250 points, let alone 286 D8<

Managed to get 280 once, but haven't come close since.

Managed to get a 506 on my second try of Cooty Wars but nearly suffered a panic attack on account of it so I just went with Abigail's score... could have beat AAAs with more practice BUT IT WAS SO STRESSFUL I feel all wired and wide-eyed from desperately trying to not blink and vigorously clicking every Mootix.

What does the Double Dare thing mean?

I've never played Cooty Wars before! Oh no. :( I can TRY the Double Dare, but I'm going to challeneg Abigail for a game I've never done - fifth day and finally a game I've never played before or am good at. :P