So what are you reading?

Lauren_x

In the IMDb is called Stormbreaker and is from 2006.

It has a rating of 5.1, which is not thaaaaaat bad. Although I didn't like it a lot, maybe I was a bit exagerated, I just thought it was silly in a funny way.

Ok, I'll check it out. Once I finish Stormbreaker, Im going to read Behemoth by Scott Westerfield

That book is like 500+ pages long

but, I love scott westerfield

Right now I'm working hard at finishing the LOTR trilogy & the 50 Shades trilogy... bit of a quality gap between the two books :P

I know right!!! The LOTR books are sooo good. Currently, I'm working my way through the Silmarillion (?) but it's a bit slow, complex and it has way too many footnotes/maps/family trees so it's a slow read, is still really good, like everything Tolkien's ever written <3

I know right!!! The LOTR books are sooo good. Currently, I'm working my way through the Silmarillion (?) but it's a bit slow, complex and it has way too many footnotes/maps/family trees so it's a slow read, is still really good, like everything Tolkien's ever written <3

Hah, I always have trouble spelling Silmarillion too - and I have only ever made it about a quarter of the way, despite trying several times. I will try again though. Have you guys ever read any of his unfinished works? I really like those! I reread the trilogy (and The Hobbit) every year or so, because I just love it so much.

Hah, I always have trouble spelling Silmarillion too - and I have only ever made it about a quarter of the way, despite trying several times. I will try again though. Have you guys ever read any of his unfinished works? I really like those! I reread the trilogy (and The Hobbit) every year or so, because I just love it so much.

I've been meaning to read them for a while, but my list of to-read is way too long and it keeps growing :nerd:

I'm reading The Pelican Brief by John Grisham at the moment. I like to read books that have been made into films and then follow up with watching the movie. I'm often disappointed...

Yeah, I used to do that, but I was disappointed too many times. Now, if the movie seems really good, I watch it first and then I read the book, that way while I watch it I'm not expecting it to be as good as the book :)

A Fine Balance by Rohinton Mistry

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Okay, so I finally finished The Blessing Stone - once I got into it, it moved along quite a bit better but I was left with that meh feeling overall. Not a bad book by any means but I had higher hopes for it, I guess?

And I'm out of viable reading material until I get to the library, so I'm re-reading Mists of Avalon. Which, I tend to re-read every few years, so I guess I'm due - I do adore that book!

I'm multi-reading: Joyce Carol Oates' Blonde about Marilyn Monroe is finally starting to get interesting and I'm already liking Anno Dracula (^w^)

I've just finished Zombie Apocalypse which was great! It's written from different points of views (twitter, diaries, e-mail, letters etc. ) which gives it an air of authenticity, i.e. kinda scary :P

Currently I have a Statistics of Psychology book, a couple poetry texts/plays/short stories, & a whole stack of journal articles on my bedside table :P School has hit with a vengeance. I feel like I haven't been around here in ages o_O