New Avatar Released!

hrtbrk

MAINTENANCE: Neopets will be down for two hours tonight (Thursday February 9th), starting at 11:00 PM NST.

A new avatar was released in the news today.

Solution: Randomly rewarded will using Discard thru Quick Stock.

rubbish.gif

"The Angry Yurble Janitor should be marginally pleased by the steps that need to be taken to receive this new Avatar..."

Stick with TDN and NeoAvatars while we work to discover the solution!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never seen this coming, this may require checking out the Rubbish Dump if you ask me. I'll be waiting to know if there'll be any notifications on this new avatar in the future.

UGH I had a feeling there'd be more maintnance! I don't know why I predicted it. Just way too much maintenance these days, and it's bothering me. What are they doing, and why every week now, too?

Avatar - eh, I'd agree with the above post, looks like the Rubbish Dump would be involved.

Coooool! :D I reckon it might have something to do with donating items. If it is I'm super happy! I suggested an avvie like that on a debate thread ages ago ^_^

Wouldn't it have something to do with Altador too? After all that is where the Janitor is located. I kind of like the new avatar.

I'm going to try donating 50 junk items even. If that doesn't work, I'm going to remove all junk items from my SDB. Followed by removing everything from my SDB and inventory. I might try discarding 50 items too.

Minor update: Someone has unlocked the avatar. She doesn't know how she has done it and many people are speculating that it is random when adding items to your SDB.

Of course this is unconfirmed and not official but just an update if anyone is interested :)

We do know that she has it - and that she got it on the inventory page

It has been confirmed that people are getting the avatar randomly while quick stocking 70 items (of the same item) into their SDB...

I'm off to try this method, hopefully it will work. :)