New Avatar Released!

hrtbrk

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from a friend that it's 5000 items that need to be discarded. I have to hoard junk items before I can try.

Today and yesterday I discarded about 1500 items. Still no avvie... boo. Try again tomorrow :D

Lol this is one of the more interesting sinks.

It'll sink np cause people will buy stuff to discard.

It'll get rid of useless items that probably take up space on the servers cause were getting rid of it all.

Well done TNT, lol.

It'll get rid of useless items that probably take up space on the servers cause were getting rid of it all.

Well done TNT, lol.

GOD THAT'S SMART =D

SO, is the 70 items at a shot thing still valid?

Well done TNT, lol.

It's only a NP sink if people buy from the neopian shops, no the user shops. However, I think it's a great item sink :)

Has anyone on TDN managed to get it yet?

There was a member called @sftangliz who got the avatar several days ago, here is her post in the Recent Avatars thread: http://www.tdnforums...post__p__570685

I just got it! Think it was at about 5000 items or so over the last three days.

Ok so we don't have to discard all the items at once, that makes me feel a little better. I've been buying up items constantly and now I'm going to start discarding and keep track of how many I've discarded. This is one way to get rid of the massive amounts of junk items out there. Thanks TNT for making us do all the work :)

Blah, back on the start.

From Editorial:

So... is the Rubbish avatar truly random when doing a certain task, or are there certain specifications that we must meet in order to get it? It's exhausting me. :( ~coastermaster392

Cleaning up Neopia is hard work! However, it's also not randomly rewarded. It may seem that way, due to the somewhat malfunctioning start that it got, but we can assure you it's not random. :)

• 2 months later...