New Avatar Released!

hrtbrk

To get the avatar you must take items from your inventory, and quickstock them into your safety deposit box. The more items you use, the quicker it will be. You can take out 100 cans, QS them, then take them out again. You don't need a "specific" item or amount. It can take hours or 15 minutes. Also, you don't need to have 300+ avatars for those of you who have heard the rumours. Good luck!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the current NT editorial:

**Community Notice**

We discovered a glitch this morning with the new avatar, which was causing it to be granted in ways that were not intended. If you got it already, no reason to worry or write in, but we have also fixed the glitch so it will no longer be given out in this unintended manner.

This makes me sad... we are back to trying solutions :(

Minor update: Someone has unlocked the avatar. She doesn't know how she has done it and many people are speculating that it is random when adding items to your SDB.

Of course this is unconfirmed and not official but just an update if anyone is interested :)

We do know that she has it - and that she got it on the inventory page

Uh so close but at least we have a idea of where u can get it now

hm. the yurble janitor reminds me of the altador plot which also has a lot of steps. something to do with that?

one person on the neoboards told me he got it by depositing 70 items (after TNT announced the glitch) .. others got it by discarding .. there seems to be a time frame for it .. but no one is sure yet ..

I was lurking on the neoboards for a few hours last night, it seems quite a few people have gotten it. Although i saw some people who had discarded thousands of items and still no luck!

As for myself, I have cleared out my SDB and am now in the search for more junk items..... yippee... :sad01_anim:

I just saw someone around the forums who claims that he/she got it after depositing 70 items at a shot but not the 1st time... in all, about 5000-6000 items! :P

Was it after depositing or discarding that the person got the avatar

I'm mass hording at this point now...but I'm going to wait until someone discovers how to get the avvie because I don't want to waste tons of money...I'm so boring :3

There won't be any 1np items left to purchase soon. They will be being bought from shops by the truckload. I regret now the way I used to discard items each day should have put them in my SDB as I already had over 1,000 from my packrat avatar hunt in the SDB but discarded those plus any that I obtained each day Just shows being tidy isn't a good Idea

There won't be any 1np items left to purchase soon. They will be being bought from shops by the truckload. I regret now the way I used to discard items each day should have put them in my SDB as I already had over 1,000 from my packrat avatar hunt in the SDB but discarded those plus any that I obtained each day Just shows being tidy isn't a good Idea

Lol xD

YES THOUGH I'm stealing items from the second hand shoppee, tree, and dump.

Good for rubbish! :D