If you had one million NP....

Naamah D.

Haha, I'd love 1,000,000 np, but the sad thing is I know for a fact it'd be SO so easy to spend it all in a day! I think I'd start by collecting all the treasure maps, and then I'd get a couple of paintbrushes to colour my dream pets.

I think the remainder then would go towards petpets, or a petpetpet - and then if I had any left after that, I'd spend it all on books for my active.

Wow, what a great question!

Since I can't save it towards a Desert Paintbrush, I would use it to get to the next level of interest at the bank (I need another 30,000 NP for the next level, so that would work out well), then spend most of it on plushies that I don't have yet. I would also take a piece and buy some sand from the TDN shop towards the lending program. If I have change left over, I guess I would take some and put it in the Wishing Well and donate some at the Money Tree.

Wow, I just realized that it's a hard question to answer! I think I'd buy either one of the most expensive paintbrushes (I don't know how much they cost, they're usually quite out of my reach), or I would buy that really expensive book on the hidden tower to read to my pet and get the Richest avatar!

• 2 weeks later...

I'd probably buy something and resell it and put the money in the bank, currently saving to either customize my pets OR neohome, can't decide ;) Or maybe I'll just look up some chart over NP wearables or furniture and go from there, see what I like/need and buy it.

I have to agree with you here. If ever I drop below 10mil I feel as though I am poor and I focus on restocking even more than normal. So for me 1mil to spend in a day isn't really going with the things that I need or want at this point. Nothing in my BD set costs less than 1mil as I use Ring of The Lost instead of the Hanso Charisma Charm which would be the only alternative to the set I currently have.

If I had to spend it then I would get some Altador Strength Potions.

I, too, feel poor if I dip below 10 mil, and I tend to focus more on restocking too. I recently spent over a mil within a couple of hours on codestones, books, and job coupons. At least I know with the job coupons, I'll earn some of my np back, and get a good resume for Sandrea! A million np feels like a drop in the bucket nowadays, but it's easy to earn with patience and hard work. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Sabs

I'd try to save it toward my current goal of 20 million. :) But, I'd most likely divide it up with other goals, and help my guild mates and neofriends.

• 1 month later...

I'd save them in my bank because mum always used to say that saving is better than wasting.

although I would much rather save it, I would spend it on the million neopoint book at the hidden tower! woohoo! of course I have a 10%discount so the rest would be spent on trying another go at Kelp and then codestones for training.

I would put most of it in the bank to get interest and buy something small.