If you had one million NP....

Naamah D.

• 3 weeks later...

With those rules, I'd so cheat. I'd spend it all on codestones, resell them after the day was out, and then keep the million Neopoints towards my savings fund that will eventually become a Draik crosspaint thing.

Assuming I wasn't trolling the rules by cheating, I'd buy a Shadow Paint Brush and a Moltara Silhouette Background. Also for my future Draik, but more towards the cheaper stages of obtaining a Draik than anything else. xD

Hypothetically in this situation where you only have a day, I'd definitely spin the Wheel of Extravagence first. Nothing to lose essentially but potentially a lot to gain. Also would pull the lever of doom until I ran out of nps (cause it seems to take some people around 2m to get it). I still don't have it. :(.

I have about 3.4 mil, and I don't play much these days. It just sits in the bank, gathering 1k interest a day :P

Exact same story over here haha. Eventually it'll have to grow into something significant. Right now I want the highest bank interest rate. Hoping to be a neobillionaire some day.. but I've heard that TNT randomly freezes people if they get that high, so that would be lame.

If I randomly came into 1mil and couldn't just save it, though, then I'd probably buy the lab map pieces I need or a few items for avatars like the snorkle snout and bag of peanuts.

• 4 months later...

If I had another million NP, I'd just keep saving it for more Techo stuff, books, gourmet foods, and collectible cards.

But I already have several million NP lol.

If I had another million NP, I'd just keep saving it for more Techo stuff, books, gourmet foods, and collectible cards.

But I already have several million NP lol.

lol, you can't save it. You have to spend it in a day. If I could save, I would use it to get a Pirate Draik Egg.

lol, you can't save it. You have to spend it in a day. If I could save, I would use it to get a Pirate Draik Egg.

Oh derp. :(

Fine, then. I'd buy an expensive Techo item for my gallery, get it out of the way.

I would've spent it on stamps C: I really want the stamp avatars but I don't wish to spend my PB fund on it, so a surprise million would be awesome :P

First I would invest in stock, view my portfolio, get the avvie and get all my nps out of it.

Then I would buy an Icy snowflake, a mootix, a bag of peanuts, snorkle snout, and a robo chia and possibly an aish transmorgification potion. Should be abt 1 mill

That overall will get me 6-7 expensive-ish avatars

Oooorrrrrrrrrrr..... i could blow all of m money on this guy-------------------->eustabee.gif

-cutest petpet ive seen

I'd spend it on the HT - Richer avatar, probably.

This. Simple way to make usre i use ever last NP of that 1 million, haha. :)