If you had one million NP....

Naamah D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All these goody-goody-gumdrops!

http://impress.openneo.net/outfits/435852

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 5 weeks later...

First thing I'd buy would be a Bag of Peanuts for that avatar, and then I'd probably buy whatever other items I need for avatars that I don't know offhand. I'd also like a Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water but I have no idea how much those cost - never looked into it since I'm hoarding my NP until I hit 10 mil anyway.

• 1 month later...

All the Lost Desert stamps I don't have. Actually 1m would probably only buy me one of them...

I'd want a Water PB too.

I would spend it on petpet's I don't have yet or on avatar items for avatars I still need. A couple more Kacheek morping potions wouldn't hurt either. I really need a lot more NP than 1 mil... I guess that's why I'm saving. :p

Well, I'd spend some on an electric blue PB not that I can't afford it it's just I'm lazy. :P Probably buy some other cheap PBs then, pretty up my stamp collection and neodeck and spiffy up my gallery and shop. Basic stuff like that.

• 5 weeks later...

I'd probably spend it on profitable restock items...then sell them and have, hopefully, 1.5M or more to spend :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Possible the HT - Richer avatar. It's one I otherwise would not plan on getting anytime soon, because it costs so much and I'd just read it to my pet instead of trying to re-sell it. I mean, really. Who would buy it from me, even for less than the full million, when they can get the avatar by buying it for full price?

Other than that I might buy a TON of cheaper books to read to my pet, or some better battledome equipment.

Maybe on something worth 1 Million, so I can sell the item and get the money back to save.

Smart, haha.