If you had one million NP....

Naamah D.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Books, BD equipment, gourmet food and some on an avatar(s) if I had much left over.

And/or buy a Disco Fever Paint Brush and threaten TNT with my friend while she's on a sugar high until they make a Disco colour for Xweetok. :evil:

Plushies for my gallery, expand my gallery even more, more stamps and the items I need to get more avatars.

But 1 million neopoints really doesn't go that far anymore. I can easily spend double that one one plushie sometimes.

Well, this used to be an N/A answer for me, because I had well over a million. However, since I spent a ton on codestones and donations, and then I kept buying stocks without selling them, I now only have a few thousand left. Huh.

But I really do have everything I want already (dream battle set, huge stockpile of codestones, etc.), so I would just have some padding to pay for my stocks. Seriously, my sell point is only 60--why haven't I been able to sell anything? I've got over 6 million invested -.-

Beyond that, I eventually want to collect all the stamps in the avatar albums, or possibly read every book I can and get a book award. But it would take a lot more than a million for that :-P

• 5 weeks later...

I will spend the money on lab map, throw money to the wishing well to get the avatar(48k NP is a lot for me to get an avatar). A bag of peanuts and cheap transmogrification Potions (again to get the avatar) and I think I will go out of the limit if I say anything more :rolleyes_anim:

Probably use it to spin the WOE.

I probably would too! :P I want that avatar so badly!

Codestones to train my pet :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.