Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

A penguin! That's awesome Ellie :D

I saw some on tv today... during live earth! Just before I left to take a walk with my mom. I was like "OHHHH PENGUINNSSSS SO CUTE!! I WANT ONE AT HOME!"

Cheese cake!! *dies*

I want one too, lol.

I asked my mom to cook me a caterpillar cake this year, lol. And we are going to wait for Harry Potter 7th book at the store since it gets out 7min after the end of my birthday :D I can't wait to July 20th! lol.

EDIT :

Look at this video :

http://www.joslouis.com/en/galerie.php?video=185

It was made by the brother of my friend ;D

Harry Potter, DEFINATLY. The first 4 movies raked in HUGE amounts, and with the 7th book coming out a little more than a week after, there's no way the Simpsons movie can beat it. xD

And my Grandma's taking me and my brother to see the movie opening day (it got moved up to Wensday) and I'm going with a friend to the midnight release of the book.

And my Grandma's taking me and my brother to see the movie opening day (it got moved up to Wensday) and I'm going with a friend to the midnight release of the book.

We already have tickets for the midnight release of the movie. Since I only read the books, I think my sister will end up putting on hold the new book.

I think that Harry Potter will be bigger because there's a lot of hype over it right now, but just think of all the people that have grown up with the Simpsons, 18 years. I was 3 when it started (and most of you weren't born yet)! I think HP will be huge, but Simpsons will be pretty big too. The audiences are slightly overlapped, but I know most people my age would rather see Simpsons than HP (not me, HP all the way!).

EDIT: Oh, and people have been waiting for the Simpson movie for around 10 years since the domain name "SIMPSONSMOVIE.com" was reserved in 1997... think of the fact that they had 10 years of advertising.

Im not quite sure.

It may be Simpsons Movie, but by a tiny margin only.

With the Simpson's going for for 18 years they have collected many fans, and even if they stopped watching it, they would still go to see the film.

And harry potter is a big flick, but they only have a select audience. the films are mainly for the book readers and the 13-20 yrs (and the parents who had to take their kids)

So It will be close but i think Simpsons will pull ahead for box office profit. Mainly because everyone been wanting to see this movie for 10 years. and Harry potter, its kinda predictable.

Around here the Simpsons are a way of life, not just another TV show. People walk around using quotes from the show and it's sad how many people reply with the rest of the dialoge.

"Bacon up that sausage boy!

"But dad, my heart hurts!"

"Do it!"

The commercial on TV for the Simpsons movie looks really funny. But I'd

rather go and watch the Harry Potter movie! The commercials for that look sooo awesome!

I've seen a lot of both, and they match their movies. The Simpsons one shows it as a comedy, with people falling and such, while the Harry Potter one is full of suspense and the online one shows the clip of Harry and Cho kissing. Of course, by commerical the HP one seems to be the top, but the Simpsons is good, just another catagory.

I think I've rambled enough.... xD