Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Wow that is pretty cool

(On a side note: there are 3 types of Muggers

Angry Muggers

Nice Muggers: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...eoID=2037325534

And Trainee Muggers: http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...oID=2038331070)

Just teaching you all about Muggers, beware out there.

Sometimes they take a while to laod (It's all those flash layers), and Neopets is a little on the slow side today.

Just a little, I couldn't even load the new features page a while ago.

Wasn't online today (because it was my first day of job, and everything goes well by the way! :D), but people neomailed me or posted in my guild saying neopets was lagging and annoying... so I guess it was part of this annoying period, that I missed anyway XD

On an other random note, I just realised, by not being online, that there is quite a lot of subjects on the TDN forums that I look at, lol.

Yeah, but ever since it was put under review - a pity...

On that subject, didn't Ian say he would make a poll for it? I haven't seen one yet.

I think this is what happened. There was an announcement that because the OTB was full of "spam' messages, they were about to review whether or not they should close it. Since then, people have stopped talking on here like they used to in fear they might close it permanently.

So, if I understand... we can continue to talk randomly here, but not spam it or use it as a chat room :P

On a random note, what are your plans for the weekend? ;D *Xepha is curious to know*