Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

This weekend is a busy weekend for work.

Sat, i have to be at work at 6:30am, to sort out newspapers (put all the inserts in) which can be hard when your tired. Oh and i gotta train this new kid who does saturday morning so he doesn't ruin the papers when im on my sat i booked off.

(like last time:

(there are loads of different papers, the Sun, Guardian, Times etc) he places the guardian insert in the times, the times in the sun, my last day off that happened)

Then sunday, i have to do it all over again, In at 7am though.

Other than work, i need to find a nice pub for a pub quiz for next week. Oh and gotta get around to applying to an college for september.

I'm not doing anything this weekend, but my family is going to Brokenbow Lake on Tuesday night (the 3rd) till Saturday the 7th.

This weekend, I'm gonna have to study like mad for my exams, which are coming next week.

I'm on summer vacation so no school for me. I'm not doing anything special this weekend, more like just hanging out with my cousin! She came over to hang out and stuffs :]

I have a bio essay due tomorrow and I forgot about it because I was playing MapleStory. :guiltysmiley:

I'm not in trouble yet - I still have time to do it, but I guess it'll be a bit rushed.

I don't really care about Canada's day...

I belong to Québec, not Canada XD

But we get a day off because of it, so yeah.

And I didn't know they were doing a concert for Diana... I should watch the news more often...

It's Independence Day. Not Independant.

According to Wikipedia, "Canada Day is Canada's national holiday, marking the establishment of Canada as a Dominion on July 1, 1867." so it's like the US's Independence Day.

Didn't know you speak French too Luna :)

And I didn't know the rule about friday the 13th, although I knew we will have one. My birthday is 7 days after the 13th (so the 20th XD) and my birthday will be on Friday, lol.