Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I love to read all types of books. I mostly cling to any Nora Roberts Trilogies or Stephen King & Dean R. Koontz novels are really good.

I like my books thick.

lmao

I love to read all types of books. I mostly cling to any Nora Roberts Trilogies or Stephen King & Dean R. Koontz novels are really good.

I like my books thick.

lmao

Haha! I like mine thick too, that way when you get to know and love the characters you still have a good amount of pages to love them more. Like the 6th Harry potter book is perfectly long.

My absolute 100% favourite book is Dragonfly in Amber, the third book in the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon (not recommended for young teens). Other than that I've come to love historical fiction books like the Clan of the Cave Bear series (Jean Al) and wierd sci-fi like Robert J Sawyer's Neanderthal series (or his other books).

I'll generally read anything someone recommends as line as it's longer than 200 pages.

A few years ago (6 or 7) I went on a reading spree and read something like 30, 200+ page books in an 8 month period (that's about a week a book).

I generally read 3-5 200+ page books a week during the school year. Of course, I have a lot of time on my hands and nothing to do...

Mine books are always around 400+ in length.

The last book I read was about 300 words long, I think. That was for summer reading. X3

Wow, only 300 words? Haha, just kidding

BIG WILD IDEA:

That's a great conversation.

And we have very, very very little active topics.

START ONE UP ABOUT THAT IN THE MEDIA FORUM, SOMEONE?! :)

No one has missed me, no PM's or comments. I suppose I won't come back again, Nice knowing all of you.

My favourite book... I have honestly read too many to choose. I guess I'm a prolific reader, if I don't read at least one book every two days I'm either sick or very busy.

Congrats TJ & Anime!

Wow, that's fantastic! Congrats

My sister and I are trying to save up for it so we can both get it, but she keeps spending her Nps... silly girl.