Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I actually meant that there will be a lot of people that collect the books for a collection, as in to preserve and never open. So if you want to keep a collection, of anything for that matter, you can't touch it a lot or open it or you might as well read it over and over, it's worth the same. I collect Snoopy and Peanuts items so I know how valuble a hardly used toy from the 50s is. Sadly, the less it's been enjoyed, the more valuble it becomes.

I'm at work not working. Yay! I'm trying to figure out what hairstyle to wear at my wedding. It's a summer garden theme thing and my bridesmaids are wearing sun hats. Anyone have any ideas? I was going to wear a hat too, but then that causes problems for the kiss and all that. Flowers just in hair? Flower wreath? I don't know!!

Anime- I once had a copy of Little house on the prairie- I lent it- they lent it and again and again and when I got it back- it had been really graffitied.

Stephi- how about a tiara that's woven with flowers?

oooo that sounds really good!

I got the idea from Midsummer Night's Dream.

I love that play! I saw it at Stratford (in Ontario Canada, not the UK) and I fought with my gr11 english teacher when she said we weren't going to read it and was relacing it with Merchant of Venice (eww!)

New Topic:

The Island Plot thingy

Do you think they will release the islan?

I'm not sure, maybe when the prizes are released. What would they call it? and what kind of shops would there be? All managed by giant petpets?

The prizes were out a while ago when I was on my trip, so the post was WAY late. To my knowladge, they have no intention of releasing the island or continueing the plot in any way.

Well the last comic in the plot was sort of false endingish... maybe TNT'll do a follow-up plot?

Im gonna go barge into TNTs office. *barges*

Me:HEY!

TNT: What

ME: GIMME MUTANT ISLAND

TNT: NEVER*evillaugh*

Eek! I actually don't know why I said with the prizes... I've already got mine... wow, not thinking straight.