Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I've been to a hot springs, but that was when I visited Japan. I have to try standing outside when it rains after going swimming.

Is anyone planning to watch the movie "If I Stay"?

I hope to! I got the book when it first came out, and read it a year or so ago and I loved it! When I saw that there was a movie coming out, I was really excited!

Now I'm getting the second book for Christmas!

Edit: I'm seeing it a few hours with my mom!!

I'm probably not going to... there haven't been any intriguing movies out in a while for me. Last movie I saw was Guardians of the Galaxy, which was hilarious, but besides that I'll probably wait for the final Hobbit movie. :p

Oo, I saw the preview for the new Hobbit movie and it looked amazing!! It was exciting just to watch the preview!!! I think I may read the book so I can see the movie.

I just got back from seeing If I Stay. :( Really sad, but really good at the same time.

I don't know what to think. They did a good job and embellished on a few parts in the book that weren't touched on much, but that meant there wasn't much time for other things in the book and they ended up leaving out a few things that I was looking forward to seeing.

But don't let it stop you from seeing it!

It was still a really good movie.

I haven't read If I Stay. I heard that the books This Is Where I Leave You & Gone Girl are being made into movies. So many people loved Gone Girl. I still haven't read the books but I'm hoping to read them before the movies come out.

I haven't watched the trailers but I already know 1 actor in each movie /: I wanted to read the books before I found out any information

Ooh I'm also looking forward to watching Into the Woods :) it's supposed to be a musical. I hope it's like Les Miserables (all of the lines in the movie were sung)

This is Where I Leave you looks pretty funny, but I always get cautious about movies that are that star-studded... they normally don't do very well.

My mom and I were just discussing Gone Girl!! I haven't read the book, and she kept talking about the "HUGE TWIST" at the end and eventually ended up telling it to me on accident and ruining it. :p It sounds like a very interesting movie though.

I've been seeing the commercials for Gone Girl on tv for a while now. I tried to get the book from the library, but couldn't find it :( Oh well, I look harder the next tie I go.

I saw an advertisement for 'This is Where I leave you' at the movie theater, but wasn't sure what it was about. It has Tina Fay in it, so it has to be at least a little good.

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the doctor yesterday because I'd been having pain/tightness in my chest... Apparently I have asthma. So now I have new allergy medications to take, and an inhaler for when my chest feels particularly crappy.

Being able to breathe and not have my lungs hurt is nice, but I really don't like the side effects of the inhaler. It makes my heart race and my hands shake. I feel like jumping up and down or running around--just jittery. Apparently a common side effect, and it mostly wears off within half an hour... But it's not entirely pleasant. <_<

Wow that sucks. Maybe you could find a way to distract yourself? :) I have stomach problems & that's how I deal with them.

I'm getting my hair done and am not looking forward to it. Short hair makes me look so ugly. If my hair is any shorter than my shoulder blades I will highly consider shaving my head when I get home, but I probably won't because I would might as well be bald.

I'm getting my hair done and am not looking forward to it. Short hair makes me look so ugly. If my hair is any shorter than my shoulder blades I will highly consider shaving my head when I get home, but I probably won't because I would might as well be bald.

Is it just because you haven't found a style that fits you? There are so many different types of short cuts out there.

I used to think I looked terrible with short hair, but now that I've had short hair for a while, it actually looks rather nice. x3 It actually sort of looks like the cut Sam Winchester has!

Is it just because you haven't found a style that fits you? There are so many different types of short cuts out there.

I used to think I looked terrible with short hair, but now that I've had short hair for a while, it actually looks rather nice. x3 It actually sort of looks like the cut Sam Winchester has!

I've never watched Supernatural, but Sam Winchester... he's really cute.

I don't like short hair because my hair is curly and tends to frizz up.

I was terrified when I first cut my hair above my shoulders... But I absolutely LOVED it. I'm a very low-maintenance person, and that hairstyle was perfect. I could towel it dry, and when my hair's short it tends to flip out a bit, so it looked nice just naturally.

Now I'm trying to grow my hair out again and it doesn't like me. xP

• 2 weeks later...

So what has everyone been up to? Now that I'm graduated every day is the weekend it seems like.

You've graduated from college? It's fall so my life is all about The Voice again. Love that show.

So what has everyone been up to? Now that I'm graduated every day is the weekend it seems like.

I've been getting ready to move to Wales. Mom and I are going to live there over the winter, and coming back to Canada after six months or so.

So what has everyone been up to? Now that I'm graduated every day is the weekend it seems like

Still in college, for education. Thinking of switching from early childhood (k-3rd) to elementary ed (k-5th.) It's an extra two years, which means more job opportunities. But it's also a big switch. Since I'm in the ec program, I know the people there. (I go to a small school, so there aren't a lot of people in the program.) And I love the teachers. So deciding whether or not to switch is going to be big.

I'm taking a philosophy of education class in the spring, and that's the beginning class for el ed. So I shall see if I like it.

I've been getting ready to move to Wales. Mom and I are going to live there over the winter, and coming back to Canada after six months or so.

Oh wow! That's a big move! How are you going to do that? Are you going to have two different houses, and keep the majority of your stuff at certain houses and just tote clothes back and forth?

Oh wow! That's a big move! How are you going to do that? Are you going to have two different houses, and keep the majority of your stuff at certain houses and just tote clothes back and forth?

We're gonna bring the stuff we need to England, and live in one house with a friend until it's time to move back, then we're taking the stuff we brought back to Canada. (If that was the explanation you were looking for...)

Not too sure where we're gonna live when we come back to Canada. I'm hoping to move to Vancouver because of a Certain Person. :shiftyeyes_anim:

I've just started watching a show called Reign on Netflix and it's now consuming my life. Ugh, it's so good.

On the other hand, it's based on actual history. I love history represented through awesome stories, and it's led me to research some of the real-life characters. :) Yay, learning~

Also, the show is full of beautiful people. Literally all of the actors/actresses are gorgeous.

You've graduated from college? It's fall so my life is all about The Voice again. Love that show.

I graduated high school. I stayed for a long time so I could do internships. My last year was very difficult.

My mom and brother and I are going on a trip on Tuesday. It's a place in Vermont where you can see owls and other birds.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm totally jealous, lol! I miss the free time. Now if I have free time I either have no food or no place to live. Being an adult is so hard. ; _;

I am pretty much vegetating at home o_O Have a trip to Turkey in two weeks so that's something at least.

Sort of stuck in a rut right now :D

OMGSH! Turkey! How exciting. Love traveling to other countries and learning of their mannerisms and culture. Im a couch potato myself this past week...enjoying my last week of vacation before i go back to work. Btw i love your hair propheticalll :woot: