Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I still think you're too plain, Spritize. Never once changed your name. At least change it to Spritzie again. xD

:P There's nothing wrong with being plain. But it's not so much plain as... stable. Or reliable. Yep. That's it. :yes:

And Ashbash, I'm that way, though I've gotten used to it. Now if it's a totally random name and a FM, I pretty much assume it's JB. And it's easy with Neo because he's a mod and the other mods don't often change their names. I still get momentarily confused with other changes, especially right after someone hits Super Member and changes for the first time.

I think changing usernames would be nice. I don't have any reason to want to change mine, but I think it would be nice for others. Pet names would be nice as well.

Well, I don't really like my username "George_200", and my side account username, 'georgethe2nd'. Only place online I use them. My own name isn't even George. xD

And then there's my pets...1psn3...I think I just randomly hit my keyboard for that one...George_1200090 and george_120000...more Georges... unethe1st...with Georgethe2nd. xD...Frank4t and Lennconu, I actually like (Frankfurter and Lenny Conundrum)...

None of my pets have underscores or numbers. The only thing some of mine have is two words together, with each word capitalized, like SpritzieBlue, EmeraldMount.

Oh, and my Jubjub. :laughingsmiley: When I created her, she was Red, which looked orange with the Jubjub design back then, so she looked like a little furry basketball. And I was pretty big into basketball at the time, so I named her LilBasketballBabe. That name, I wouldn't mind changing, though it's become such a part of who she is I guess. So I don't think I would change it, even if I could.

Why do you want Rockfish? do you have like 564754678376546738386457 of them in your gallery or something?

I have one in my SDB, i'll gift it to you, but you're not on my friends list D:

/offtopic

Anyone have any Rockfish lying around in their SDB or Inventory? If so, can I have them?

I gave you some of my spare Rockfish, I really don't need them.

Oh gosh...Do I really have to explain this? ...Fine...

Well, once upon a time, a few years ago, I saw a page where they were 'Saving SOBs (Soggy Old Boxes)" And I thought "SOBs!? They're not even alive! We need to be saving Rockfishies." And so I did.

None of my pets have underscores or numbers. The only thing some of mine have is two words together, with each word capitalized, like SpritzieBlue, EmeraldMount.

Oh, and my Jubjub. :laughingsmiley: When I created her, she was Red, which looked orange with the Jubjub design back then, so she looked like a little furry basketball. And I was pretty big into basketball at the time, so I named her LilBasketballBabe. That name, I wouldn't mind changing, though it's become such a part of who she is I guess. So I don't think I would change it, even if I could.

I'm with you there. I hate having numbers and other symbols. My main has an underscore but I regret doing that xD Still love her though.

JB, you could get the Rubbish avatar with just a few more. I believe its 9k discarded items, right?

I didn't realize they finally figured out how to get the avatar.. Is that true? 9k in one go or total? ><

I've never really liked numbers or underscores for anything. Ever since I created my first screen name or email address, I never used either. If what I wanted was taken, I'd keep trying until I found something I liked without them.

I can't stand having underscores or numbers in my names, either. However, I'm stuck with my main account and one of my pets on it having underscores in their names because I'm attached to the pet and I do not want to start fresh on a new account again. So I've learned to deal with it.

I generally don't like to have numbers or underscores either. My one pet and my account don't have any. Not sure about my previous accounts, but for my first one i just mashed my keyboard to come up with Neopet names. xD

Off topic, but coolgirl (the oldest account that was still active) has been disabled!! :O

I generally don't like to have numbers or underscores either. My one pet and my account don't have any. Not sure about my previous accounts, but for my first one i just mashed my keyboard to come up with Neopet names. xD

Off topic, but coolgirl (the oldest account that was still active) has been disabled!! :O

You mean on Neopets that was the oldest account? How do you know these things?