Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

All i know is that I'm thoroughly convinced that Ryan is god of SoSd. Maxed it 5 days in a row.

And that either stealth/sotac joined KI.

Off topic, Eduard Khil (Trololo guy) died 2 days ago. :sad02: :sad02: :sad02: :sad01_anim: :sad01_anim:

Forgive me if this question is ignorant, but how exactly do you max a game? Not that I think I'll ever get around to maxing one myself :P I'm burning the candle at both ends as it is between work, the AC, and personal writing. But hey, I have all day Saturday free, maybe I'll try to go up a couple ranks rapid-fire!

Awesome Mystery Island Pony you made, Eevee. :D

Can I join in on the Pony fun, too? I made a Darigan Pony to support my team. She's not perfect (this is my first time making a pony), but here she is.

dariganpony.png

Also trying to max or over-max Yooyuball as well, going for over 100 or 150 games a day in that.

You totally should! I'd love to see all of them. (Especially Maraqua)

Yes we are :D It should be interesting. I hope I'm at work when we play each other, so I can max. :P (Though in the next week and a half, I'll be at work only 2 days since I took some time off)

You totally should! I'd love to see all of them. (Especially Maraqua)

Yes we are :D It should be interesting. I hope I'm at work when we play each other, so I can max. :P (Though in the next week and a half, I'll be at work only 2 days since I took some time off)

Now I just need the time to do them xD Maybe one a day will be fine...still gotta support my team you know :P

I start classes next week so if we do face each other for the first time or even twice during our bracket, it BETTER not be on a Tuesday or Thursday! I'm going full out >:3

I'm so curious, what is it with My Little Ponies now?

In 2010, there was a revamp to My Little Pony and has since increased in popularity. The show was voted best new cartoon, has a HUGE fanbase on the internet, and it's overall a really good show! A lot of the fans are male so it really caused some drama about what is considered "masculine" but the show is really good nonetheless no matter your gender or age.

You could do one pony a day until the end :P

I'll only be at work Sunday and Monday next week. So those will be my easiest days to max.

The old cartoons seem to cycle. When I was little Care Bears, My Little Pony, Rainbow Brite, ect, were big. Then around 2002-2003, they started making a come-back. I know there was a lot of Care Bears and Rainbow Brite stuff, due to the 20th anniversary stuff.

Sounds like a plan ^^ Of course there's no way I could have even made a really nice pony without the "Pony Creator" on Deviantart!

I might make a pony for a team tomorrow, then provide the code for it so if anyone wants to change what I've done, they can copy and paste it on the creator and it'll have all that I did. Because it's just gonna be based on what I think the pony should look like for each team :P Some might not agree and wanna do something different with the mane, color, etc.

I love watching cartoons and I'm glad some shows are getting upgraded for the better :D

faacmu.jpg

Did this one during my lunch break ^^

lol @ the Team Ponies.

God I hate Brightvale. I refuse to not sweep.

Plus i'm about 40 YYB games from All-star, so what better team to reach it against?

I don't understand hating an AC team?

PS: LOVE that shenkuu pony. Super cute.

Made myself a Krawk Island pony :P I really wanted to put an eye patch/peg leg on her but the option didn't seem to be available. XD

EDIT: Sorry, I can't seem to get the image to post =/ I'll try again:

Andd it's not working out. Once again, my computer defeats me.