Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

mmkay. episode's over.

Apple Bloom tries to get a cutie mark, and uses one of Zecora's flowers or potions or something to make herself get talents. She begins showing them off, but eventually gets more cutie marks and cannot control what she's doing. One of the other ponies (don't know the name) finds out she has cutie pox, so they go to find a cure. A book reveals that there is none, but Zecora steps in and reveals a cure, the Seeds of Truth. And she gets cured and whatnot ad writes a letter to Princess Celestia.

mkz still pondering whether i should watch more MLP or not

I can't remember all my favorite episodes but fer Sonic Rainboom, Canterlot Wedding, Hurricane Fluttershy, The Best Night Ever, Sweet and Elite, and Luna Eclipsed are in there ^^

Try watching Hurricane Fluttershy since it has a montage that is memorable plus a Fallout reference!

2ugh1d3.jpg

Here's Haunted Woods Pony! I honestly thought of a dark beauty so hope it's fine xD

I started watching MLP over spring break and ever since then, I've become pretty obsessed with it.

And it turns out that my best friend is a brony and she's really proud of me for becoming one too. :P

My friends and I use 'brony' to refer to all MLP fans, male or female. Just 'cause it sounds cool I guess and the meaning is more easily recognized to non-pony fans.

I'm going to BronyCon in NYC in two weeks. Lauren Faust and many of the voice actors are gonna be there :D So excited.

OHHHH AT DCM WE HAVE THIS TOURNAMENT.

You form a team of 3 Minions, and whichever has the most points at the end wins.

Well theres an MLP inspired team known as "Pegasaur" I believe.

o_O A neon pink pegasaur?

I'm really trying to picture this.... creature.... in mind and I'm totally failing. My mind just can't wrap itself around the thought. Though it sounds kinda like a Skeith.