Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Wembly, I think your signature looks pretty awesome too!

And I'm a little late to the party on this one but. . .Neomysterion, I just checked out your DC lookup and it looks great! I think I'm going to try to find one for myself now haha.

Thank you! I'm debating changing my lookup too. I never really completely finished it since I started on it psh, like a year ago. :whistle: I mean, I kind of want to change it but at the same time, I made all the stuff that's on it now so I feel bad taking it down. Maybe I should just get over myself and throw a quick one together and not worry about it being super awesome and finished :laughingsmiley:

Wembly, copy all of your coding into a Notepad document or something, then when the AC is over, you can put it all back and continue working on it when you're ready. That's what I did.

I'll have my Darigan Citadel avatar/profile picture set up on either Thursday or Friday when I get a name change (I'll change it Darigan Neomysterion) right in time for the Altador Cup signups. I plan on using my own Darigan Hissi Hiss_Dragon05's picture as my profile picture to show my support and match my signature as well.

Knowing my Hissi, he's just as prepared than ever to show his support for the Altador Cup. I may make a topic for Altador Cup customizations at some point this week, I'll be looking forward to seeing all of TDN's AC-themed pets. :D

I SEE YOU, DOC.

I see you too! :shiftyeyes_anim:

I've been creepering around, waiting for the right time to post again.... :D

Me too Eevee! :D I'm looking forward to joining. :D (And getting the sign up items. I hope there's a cool wearable for Aitvara.)

And I'm starting to get really anxious to see the changes and start playing.

I want sign up items, I'd like another Darigan Citadel-themed customizable item for my DC Support Pet Hiss_Dragon05! :D

I can't wait either for the signups and the actual event, I want to work up a sweat!

I think the countdown clock was evil. Without it I would just be thinking hmm, AC will be starting soon, that will be fun, but with the countdown clock I'm like COME ON TIME! WHY ARE YOU SO SLOW, except I imagine I look somewhat like the crazy techo fan more than this :woot:

Woah woah woah, long time no see Wembly.

Hehe, yeah, I haven't been in HOP much recently.

Welcome back to the Hang Out and Post thread Wembly, I missed seeing you on here!

Also, now I got the exact time on when the signups are going to start, 2:00 PM NST (5 PM EST where I live). I've been saving up my energy for this!

Where is the countdown? Haha me and my dumb questions. But I can't find it. I can't wait for sign ups either and the items. :)

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/index.phtml

It should be right over here, the countdown clock right above the Fan Freebies. I notice that the time for when the signups start is winding down, and my anticipation is just winding up! :D

Yeah, I saw that too. Too lazy to fix it yet, though. xD

Okay I think i've got my schedule all worked out.

Going to Grandpa's house from today to Wednesday, and I can seeall my family out there duing that trip.

Then seeing gf on Thursday.

And if at some point I can fit in time with my parents, then i'm free to shun all of them starting Friday at 12:00 a.m to when the AC ends... :D

... Is that bad? x3

Btw, anyone interested in a race to Rank 8 on day 1? It only takes 443 points to do, which is maxing SHSH or MSN, and only playing 243 games of YYB. Thats easy with Mouse YYB AND keyboard YYB to use as entertainment. :D

Heck yeah. :D

I really want Rank 9, cause the stone and wood shields are kinda ugly... But TNT might think I was cheating if I maxed 2 games in one day. They froze people for doing that in ACV. D: