Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Tomorrow's my last day of school, and its a half day, today was a day off.

Its gonna be so fun since most of the time me and my two friends are gonna play and hack Sapphire and Emerald. xD

Also, my grandma fell down and possibly broke her arm or wrist. :(

I'm sorry about your grandma's arm/wrist, Khaos. I hope she recovers quickly!

I have one more exam to do & I am super-tired, plus have to work at 6:45 am . . . it's almost midnight now . . . I'm hoping that one of my coworkers will let me sleep in the break room or something for an hour . . . I'm glad it's almost over, though, at least for this semester.

Tomorrow's my last day of school, and its a half day, today was a day off.

Its gonna be so fun since most of the time me and my two friends are gonna play and hack Sapphire and Emerald. xD

Also, my grandma fell down and possibly broke her arm or wrist. :(

That's terrible! One of my Christmas wishes is to hope that your grandmother gets recovered pretty soon.

So someone should make a secret santa thread.

I wanna gift some people but i'm not active enough to host one since you'd have to put in the first post who was aleady gifted and whatnot.

And sorry to hear that, Khaos. Hope shes better soon.

Hm... Maybe have everyone post 3 things they want, one in the range of 1-5k, one for 6-15k, and one for 16-100k then add them into the first post. Have anyone who grants a wish PM you then put wish granted next to the one who received the gift along with the gifters name.

Well thats one way anyway.

Gyarados_Lazer_by_Tortus333.png

IMMA FIRIN MAH LAZER

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at least 7 words or more, pictures and other BBCode don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This thread's getting pretty random based on what I'm seeing. I'm just here (as a mod) to ensure that this thread doesn't get too random, Okay?

By the way Khaos, you almost made me laugh with that Mudkip pic you posted, it pretty much made my late night (after watching a good amount of anime). :laughingsmiley:

This thread's getting pretty random based on what I'm seeing. I'm just here (as a mod) to ensure that this thread doesn't get too random, Okay?

By the way Khaos, you almost made me laugh with that Mudkip pic you posted, it pretty much made my late night (after watching a good amount of anime). :laughingsmiley:

I agree about this thread getting random. What will happen if it gets too random? And that Mudkip pic is just priceless :laughingsmiley:

I agree about this thread getting random. What will happen if it gets too random?

If it gets too random, this would normally cause chaos, or worse... spamming. Every now and then, a mod like me or Spritzie would normally remind other members not to spam up the Hang Out and Post thread, it's supposed to be a chat thread where people can have some good general conversations opposed to thread where you can post for the sake of it (which is basically considered spamming).

If it gets too random, this would normally cause chaos, or worse... spamming. Every now and then, a mod like me or Spritzie would normally remind other members not to spam up the Hang Out and Post thread, it's supposed to be a chat thread where people can have some good general conversations opposed to thread where you can post for the sake of it (which is basically considered spamming).

That would also mean and I'm not talking about anybody on this board, to abuse threads like these to get their post count up.

I can not stop thinking about how amazing my Royal Girl Bori is along with the rest of my freshly painted pets.

That is the same way I keep on thinking about my Royalgirl-Faerie Poogle, Lippstik. She is the most elegantly dressed out of all of my pets currently.

Also, I did some holiday shopping for my family before the big day comes, they have some gifts waiting for me on that day as well. I wonder if anyone else has caught up on their Christmas shopping for their family and friends currently?

I finished my holiday shopping on Saturday. Then again, I only shopped for one person- my Secret Santa.

I don't think I'll be giving anything to some of my other friends because I'm cheap, I can't draw very well (so I can't give them art), stuff like that.