Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I LOVE abc family movies! I was excited about the countdown to the countdown to the countdown to 25 days of christmas. I don't really care about tonight's movie though, I was interested in watching A bug's life. I did watch the new christmas movie on their website today though.

Wow . . . feels like I haven't been on here in forever, between school, the GMC & all . . .

1 guest lurking at the moment

Anyone else looking forward to the holidays? We're giving our twin nephews their first bikes & I'm super-excited to see how they'll react

My work was nice enough to let me have the week after Christmas off, but that's mainly because I'm seasonal & I already had my trip scheduled before they hired me. I probably will end up working on New Year's though

Bummer. Sorry to hear about that Spritzie. But I suppose the upside of that if there is one is that you can spend some holiday time on TDN since you seem to be on more while at work :rolleyes_anim: yeah, I know it's a stretch but hey, you can't blame a girl for trying.

Awww, that stinks Spritzie. & Wembly, I applaud your efforts! We should all strive to keep Spritzie company on the holidays, especially since there are probably some TDN members that don't celebrate the holidays this time of year (I think)

Thanks :) I really don't mind it. The holidays aren't a huge deal to me. My parents don't celebrate holidays, and we don't care about doing anything on the specific date. I'd rather my other co-worker that works days, have it off. He has a fiancee and little kid, so I think it's more important that he's home with his family.

And no, Noog. You're not the only one. I don't care about it at all either.

I'm really glad classes are almost over but I'm very much not looking forward to cramming in a bunch of final papers, since nearly all of my professors decided to do long, drawn-out papers/projects instead of final exams :(

wistiria,I got that name when I was about 8 years old and i watching this girly movie called "My Little Pony: The Princess Promenade", there was a character in that called Wysteria.You see, there's was a flower that loved that looked looked like a Wisteria (i think it was lavender) so got into the name, it sounded misterious (even today I like to read ghost stories and anything spooky). So when i was 9, It was my first time playing on my dad's computer.He wanted me to learn to how to use the computer for the future.Then, a year later or so,I loved playing with it, I started my first online account and I didn't know which username to choose so that's I got the idea: wistiria9...And that's why i'm called wistiria.But, actually, I change a lot these years, i'm different and i'm happy about it

Sorry,Too personal? :guiltysmiley:

The above post wasn't personal at all if you ask me. Also, I didn't know your username was a My Little Pony reference until I saw your post.

You need to be on more Wistiria12, I always keep on missing you a whole lot, knowing that you come on TDN at least once or twice every month. I'm happy that you yook the time to visit us today. ^_^

On 12/2/2011 at 6:24 PM, Santa Neomysterion said:

The above post wasn't personal at all if you ask me. Also, I didn't know your username was a My Little Pony reference until I saw your post.

You need to be on more Wistiria12, I always keep on missing you a whole lot, knowing that you come on TDN at least once or twice every month. I'm happy that you yook the time to visit us today. ^_^

Sorry, Its been a hard semester at school: Test, pop quizzes, lots and lots of homework, school projects... Its been very hard since i started ___th grade. But its nice to see you and chat with you again. Surfing online is one of the things I do to relax like hearing music, chatting with friends and watch videos. I'll try my best to be online more recently, okay? ^_^

Oh Hi khaos! :D

hi guys:) im new:) this is like.... my 5th post lolz.

New to TDN and TDNForums? Why not make an introduction topic right here? There'll be lots of other TDN users glad to make your acquaintance. Also, welcome to the TDN community Brentanw, make yourself at home.