Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

When she left, she said to contact her on Neo, and she doesn't go on Neo! D: :S

We need to find a way to contact her. Hasn't anybody e-mailed her or something? :O

Also: Me and AA, on Anisha's status have somewhat-kinda-not-really-ish developed a plan for an RP to bring Divya back. :laughingsmiley:

I used to have a Winter customization for my Poogle before I painted her Royalgirl-Faerie. The Snowflake Shirt and Snowflake Skirt set goes great on many Snow and Ice-coloured pets in my opinion. I have my Kiko dressed up for the Winter Holidays already (hence the fact that it's Thanksgiving right now where I am). It's a shame that I couldn't get her Pumpkin Costume on, it wouldn't be possible to turn my Kiko into a Christmas Pumpkin.

I'll get some more Holiday stuff for her at a later point, I have only 32 games left to go in order to fill up the Qualifying Games list (I've been as busy as a beaver today, and I felt pretty restless as well playing games that I wasn't familiar with, too).

Yeah, for a while there if I missed a night of HOP there would be like 10 pages to go over the next day. Now if I miss this thread for a few days there isn't even usually 10 pages to go over. There was definitely a ton of people in here a while back.

I'm with you, but I decided to be more of a lurker than a poster.

Also, I'm currently watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade over on NBC while I type this post. I never really expected them to throw in a Sonic balloon in there, I'm hoping for a Kirby balloon or a Neopets float/balloon in an upcoming Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.

I didn't see any of those. I don't think we're watching the same one :P

EDIT: I just saw a Pikachu and Pokeball float. <3 <3 They played the Pokemon theme song instrumental, and I sang along to it like the nerd I am. :laughingsmiley:

Who else here likes Nintendo 64? I hooked mine up in my room and have some games for it like Tom and Jerry, Pokemon Stadium and Ocarina of Time.

P.S Felix the Cat is awesome! I used to have a Felix shirt!

I still have my Nintendo 64, but I don't have as many games to mine as I do with my old NES. I currently have games like Banjo-Kazooie, Kirby 64, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Pokemon Stadium, Super Mario 64, Yoshi's Story, and several others so far. I'll be showing some more love to my N64 after I get 100 or so NES games collected (I know, I'm lazy when it comes to the N64). :P

Yeah, for a while there if I missed a night of HOP there would be like 10 pages to go over the next day. Now if I miss this thread for a few days there isn't even usually 10 pages to go over. There was definitely a ton of people in here a while back.

Yes! I remember that. And there would be some nights where it would go even further. There were always tons of multiquote posts in the morning.

And Javi, Livvy has been super busy with college, so she's been more behind the scenes recently. Anisha, I don't know where she went. She told me she was back to stay, but she did have a vacation planned. I'll need to bug her on Neopets.

Well if you came back today, you're only one day behind so that's not too bad. But I know what you mean, in the summer when I'm away on vacation it always seems like some awesome daily starts right when I'll have no internet for a week :rolleyes_anim: murphy's law I suppose.