Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Today after work, I'm going to Pizza Hut for an end of my job training celebration! I can't wait to beat my old record of 22 slices of pizza at their all you can eat buffets. Pizza Hut, here I come (after work that is)! :yum:

22 slices of pizza? o_O That's ridiculous :O

I'm miffed cause guess what...i woke up at 9 again <_< I'm so freakin tired...How do people with sleep problems manage? I've never had this happen before. :sad01_anim:

22 slices of pizza?!!!? That's enough to feed an army! I ate an entire large 18 inch pizza with extra cheese and jalepenos. I got so sick :sick01:

The only food I can eat continuosly is cheese. Cheese is probably my favorite food of all time. I wonder if something is your favorite food, you build up a tolerance to it so you can eat tons of it.

I can eat tons of italian bakery cookies...never let me loose in there xDD

I don't think I've ever eaten a whole pizza by myself...maybe half a small one, once? :laughingsmiley:

I could eat 22 slices, but only if it's the small, square cut piece :P

I used to be able to eat a whole medium pizza by myself, but now I'm lucky if I can eat 3 pieces . . . stupid metabolism!

I could never eat 22 slices of pizza, no matter the size. At most, I can eat three regular-sized slices, not counting the crust. As far as pizza goes, it doesn't take much to make me full. I get sick of eating pizza really fast. :/ With that in mind, you can probably infer that I wouldn't make a good competitive eater. XD

I really like cake frosting, homemade or canned. I can eat an entire batch/container and not get sick. I don't buy it because of that reason.

Girl Scout and Keebler cookies are also a huge weakness for me.

I love to eat cookie dough, even though I know it's not good for you, though I have heard the pre-made cookie dough is pretty safe to eat without baking. Also, I can eat a bag of potato chips in one sitting. Whipped cream, well I haven't tried to eat a whole can or anything, but it is tasty on potato chips. So is ice cream and french fries

This is making me nauseous :sick01:

I think breakfast cereal is the only thing that i can keep eating and not get tired of. I used to bring full boxes up to my room, and eat the whole thing throughout the day. Crispix, Strawberry Fields Kashi, and Honey Puffed Kashi were my favorites

Right now, my mouth is still healing, so i can't eat cereal yet. :( Tried to eat fried rice yesterday and ended up cutting up my gums. Ow.

Ooh mini wheats!!! Oh man i could eat those all day

This is making me really want to eat cereal :sad01_anim:

I put away 5,000 NP in my bank account. If LiliAnna or Asikai gets sick, I'll have money in storage for cures. My Hissi, is just going to be used as my Boochi Shield. Now that I'm not going on my side accounts anymore things will be alot easier.

Morning? nah it's 1pm right now :D

I've never seen boochi once in 10 years on neo...or the fountain faerie xD

Luckily, my UCs are immune, so I can keep them active :P

eee Boochi zapped my pet once. it was devastating. he was painted Skunk for around 400k but now that particular colour is more expensive. Silly random events. Now Im just zapping her at the lab ray. Have to get used to calling her a Female!

Well, LiliAnna is a Mutant and Asikai is a Shadow Usul(I didn't paint her, somebody gave her to me). My Hissi is just plain 'ol Red. I keep him as my active so AnAn(LiliAnna's new nickname)and Asikai are safe.

I'm back from Pizza Hut, and I broke my old record of 22, and struck 24 slices! :D

I tried some of those jalapeno pizzas as well, they're spicy when you bite the jalapenos.

By the way, the slices really are small, not those big ones you get at Domino's. :P

okok well when I asked that question it was Noon!

It's one here too, and I was just waking up an hour ago :P

haha sorry xDD I get confused with all the different time zones around here. Guess you're on the East Coast too then? :D

Ugh, I wish I just woke up an hour ago...I've been up since 9. I haven't been sleeping as long as i need to be lately, and it's really bothersome because i've never had sleep problems before.

...24 slices???? :sick01: :sick01: :sick01:

Thats an awesome idea. I want a shadow Lupe eventually. She is my only pet, so she's never safe!

I have a bunch of pets on my side accounts that are longer used would you like one? I'd be happy to give one a good home? Do you have a kind of pet in mind? They're all in basic colors.

Oh cool. I went to Toronto once...wow that was like ten years ago xD I'm from Long Island :D

I like crispy pizza. They don't make pizza properly anywhere but here ;)