Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ah I can understand that. I hate not having a job & even though I don't have time for one during the school year, I feel lazy when I'm not working . . . then again, I guess that's sorta what Neopets is for :P heh-heh

Yeah. I have a job at school, but when I go home I just feel like such a drain on society *mopes* Oh well. There's two weeks left of school and I'm determined to enjoy them! :D

After this month is over, I suppose I have about a month and a half of job training before things are set and done.

Day after day, it just winds down little by little...

There's permanent retainers? I just chose to stop wearing mine and amazingly, my teeth have barely moved in 15 years. I can still put on my original retainers, though they're slightly tight.

Most dentists don't use this method anymore since people with poor oral hygiene can easily get gum disease and cavities because there's a special way to floss with the permanent retainers. I have one myself and 2 years after I got mines and my little brother got his braces off they made him get 2 removable ones instead one removable on the top and one permanent on the bottom.

I have a permanent retainer in the bottom of my mouth and a a removable one in the top of my mouth. It sucks. no more eating apples...

I also just had my job orientation today! I going back to work at an amusement park. I worked there last year and broke my ankle there. why i'm returning, i have no clue.

I have the exact same thing but you should be able to eat apples, I can o-o;;

I won't be here this evening, I'm going for a movie night at my mom's workplace.

The movie this month is Disney's Tangled, and I suppose I heard great things about that film.

I'd like to know if I'm sure to like it before watching the film. : \

I won't be here this evening, I'm going for a movie night at my mom's workplace.

The movie this month is Disney's Tangled, and I suppose I heard great things about that film.

I've heard that the movie is amazing from nearly everyone I've talked to about it. I haven't seen it myself though.

Have fun at the movie night!! :D

I'm excited because my school has off for Easter Friday (all the religious people around, I guess) and me and a bunch of friends are all staying in the dorms instead of going home. We're gonna have a nonstop 4-day Pokemon party!! :woot:

Omg I still want to watch that movie.

Let us know if it was good because I heard a lot of positive feedback on it.

OMG DISNEY.

One of my dreams is to be a Disney Princess at Disneyland and sign autographs :wub_anim: . Not that that will ever happen. I'm not pretty enough. :(

It's like one of the most difficult things to do, ever.

I've always loved Disney. I was a HUGE Minnie Mouse fan when I was little. I had Minnie everything, comforter for my bed, dozens and dozens of stuff Minnie toys, accessories, collectibles, clothes, etc. My dream was always to work at the Disney Store, but you had to be 18. By the time I was 18, all the Disney Stores in my city were closed. And now, where there are ones in CO, they're full of junk and Disney Channel shows. It's a huge disappointment compared to what they were like when I was a little kid.

Yeah. My dentist put on some bar behind my lower teeth, that's supposed to stay on until the day I die. Unless of course, I choose to have it removed. But, as much pain as it caused to get it on, and seeing as how it hasn't gotten in my way or bothered me, I'll probably just keep it :rolleyes_anim:

Interesting. I'd never knew there were permanent ones. I just had the plastic ones you put in at night.

Most dentists don't use this method anymore since people with poor oral hygiene can easily get gum disease and cavities because there's a special way to floss with the permanent retainers. I have one myself and 2 years after I got mines and my little brother got his braces off they made him get 2 removable ones instead one removable on the top and one permanent on the bottom.

I can see how they would be an issue. At my orthodontist, they had a lot of issues with kids with braces not taking care of their teeth, and having stains when they were removed.

I can see how they would be an issue. At my orthodontist, they had a lot of issues with kids with braces not taking care of their teeth, and having stains when they were removed.

Yea, thankfully for me though I didn't have any problems when I got my braces off xD

I just don't eat taffy and Corn Nuts anymore since those always messed up my wires/brackets and I just got use to not eating them period.

There's permanent retainers? I just chose to stop wearing mine and amazingly, my teeth have barely moved in 15 years. I can still put on my original retainers, though they're slightly tight.

Yeah, the wires at the back of your teeth? Not like the kind you can remove, they stay glued on your teeth :P

Ha. Yeah. Totally. I'm so looking forward to leaving all my college friends and saying bye to seniors and going home and not talking to people for months :P [/sarcasm]

*sigh* At least I have a Ke$ha concert to look forward to at the end of the summer...too bad it's like 3 days before school starts back up again xDDD

Shhhh family time is good :P

Ke$ha concert sounds like fun ! :)

Minus the timing of course, 3 days before school starts :P

Yea, thankfully for me though I didn't have any problems when I got my braces off xD

I just don't eat taffy and Corn Nuts anymore since those always messed up my wires/brackets and I just got use to not eating them period.

The only times I messed up my brackets were when I would eat a Blizzard from Dairy Queen, because my favorite was the M&M one.

Yeah, the wires at the back of your teeth? Not like the kind you can remove, they stay glued on your teeth :P

Yeah, I never had those kind, or heard of them until now. Mine are the clear plastic ones that fit over all of your teeth.

In the year or so that I've had braces, I've only messed up my brackets once- on Mike and Ikes. xD

I chew [sugar-free] gum all the time and the worst thing that happens to me is, it gets stuck in my elastics. :P

Yeah, I never had those kind, or heard of them until now. Mine are the clear plastic ones that fit over all of your teeth.

Weird .... maybe they only came up more recently?

I'm pretty sure one of my friends had something like that, I don't remember for sure though. It's like a night guard right? But not, of course :P

I've heard that the movie is amazing from nearly everyone I've talked to about it. I haven't seen it myself though.

Have fun at the movie night!! :D

I'm excited because my school has off for Easter Friday (all the religious people around, I guess) and me and a bunch of friends are all staying in the dorms instead of going home. We're gonna have a nonstop 4-day Pokemon party!! :woot:

Pokemon party?! I'm intrigued. Is it a party playing the new DS game, watching the shows, or something else entirely?

Corn Nuts cracked off the glue in my brackets so many times lol.

I remember one time I was eating a fruit from the Philippines my family sent and I didn't know there was a huuuuuge seed inside, I chomped down on it and it made a u shape onto my wires ahaha xD

Weird .... maybe they only came up more recently?

I'm pretty sure one of my friends had something like that, I don't remember for sure though. It's like a night guard right? But not, of course :P

I don't know what a night guard is, so I'm not sure. But it's just a semi-hard clear plastic. And I got them over 15 years ago.

Pokemon party?! I'm intrigued. Is it a party playing the new DS game, watching the shows, or something else entirely?

Oh, we're probably going to just play Black/White, and maybe take a trip to the local coffeeplace to hijack their wireless internet so we can use the dream world :D (school internet doesn't let DSes have wireless access :()

But I'm going to try and convince people to watch the Zoroark movie with me :D

I don't know what a night guard is, so I'm not sure. But it's just a semi-hard clear plastic. And I got them over 15 years ago.

A night guard is something you get if you grind your teeth at night; my mom had one a while back, and my boyfriend just got one this morning :P

I'm pretty sure they're clear as well though

Oh, we're probably going to just play Black/White, and maybe take a trip to the local coffeeplace to hijack their wireless internet so we can use the dream world :D (school internet doesn't let DSes have wireless access :()

But I'm going to try and convince people to watch the Zoroark movie with me :D

I actually like watching the Pokemon movies from time to time just to see the storyline and Zoroark & Zorua is just awesome! <3

300px-Zorua_and_Zoroark.png

Remember the first Pokemon movie? I cried soo much when I saw the clones/originals fight each other and Ash get turned into stone.

I was like 11? Ahaha xD

41571_242098044275_8128206_n.jpg

Hey all.

My eye has suddenly become seriously itchy and is watering. It is really bothering me. :/

Remember the first Pokemon movie? I cried soo much when I saw the clones/originals fight each other and Ash get turned into stone.

I was like 11? Ahaha xD

41571_242098044275_8128206_n.jpg

I cried too when Ash was turned to stone. D:

And I've cried at other Pokemon movies.

I'll admit that I cried too. That was intense. :/

You want to know what other kids movie is sad? UP. The beginning is seriously SO depressing.

Hey all.

My eye has suddenly become seriously itchy and is watering. It is really bothering me. :/

I really love the Power of One when they played Luigi's Song <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D94tUBffr-c

I've never really seen any of the pokemon movies. The first one came out when I was getting 'too old/cool' for pokemon slash really I just didn't have any friends that were still watching it so I kind of stopped watching the cartoons :rolleyes_anim:

I saw the first 4 Pokemon movies in theaters, after that I watched them on my own. I never used to cry at movies, but one day I decided to watch the 7th movie (the one with lucario) at around 3 in the morning by myself. I bawled like a little baby at the end. Ever since then, I've been able to cry at emotional moments in movies. It was kinda interesting :D

I saw the first 4 Pokemon movies in theaters, after that I watched them on my own. I never used to cry at movies, but one day I decided to watch the 7th movie (the one with lucario) at around 3 in the morning by myself. I bawled like a little baby at the end. Ever since then, I've been able to cry at emotional moments in movies. It was kinda interesting :D

I never watched it at the theaters. My siblings loved them so much we brought the VHS (waaaaaay back then lol).

I'll admit that I cried too. That was intense. :/

You want to know what other kids movie is sad? UP. The beginning is seriously SO depressing.

I've still to see Up :O

People say it's very good. I must remember to watch it sometime.

I really love the Power of One when they played Luigi's Song <3

I'm so glad you added the video of the song. I remember watching that movie. The song is so beautiful <3

It unlocked your emotional side? That is interesting :P

And I've never seen a Pokemon movie at the cinema. Only on TV or online. :)

------------------

And continuing on the topic of crying at movies.

I watched The Notebook again last night. It is emotionally impossible for me to watch it without crying all the way through.