Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

hey quick question for you guys.. whats the most you've made on a retired item?

I never really collected retired items. But some can go for quite a bit. Old advent calendar stamps/books sell for a decent bit, such as the Ring of Sloth stamp, which went up in value when they made the Battledome stamp avatar :)

I never really collected retired items. But some can go for quite a bit. Old advent calendar stamps/books sell for a decent bit, such as the Ring of Sloth stamp, which went up in value when they made the Battledome stamp avatar :)

i was only asking because i just noticed that the Green Chair item was retired and i had one in my classic neohome. these are going for 10k!! i remember buying it for under 1K a couple years ago. and there arent even that many on shop wizard.

i was only asking because i just noticed that the Green Chair item was retired and i had one in my classic neohome. these are going for 10k!! i remember buying it for under 1K a couple years ago. and there arent even that many on shop wizard.

Yup, that can happen. Since it's not a consumable item though, it won't go up as much in value. Food/stamps/books/neggs and other one-use items will go up in value once retired, because the available number of items will be alway dwindling. :)

I could never sell a retired item since I love hoarding items ahah xD;

Aw, but the older Neohomes are much easier to use and are less flashy (no pun intended) :(

Haha, that made me laugh, I enjoyed the pun.

But I agree that its sad you can't get rid of them.

For some reason I always have tons of trouble with getting the classic neohomes to work for me so I like the new ones better.

I've never really put much effort into my neohomes. I did like the classic ones, sort of, but was always unhappy that I couldn't put my pets in.

The new neohomes take forever to load for me, but I guess they're a lot better with the whole "3D" format. And of course, we can put our pets in them now. :woot:

And on the topic of SDBs.. mine was completely out of hand after I'd gone for packrat. Then one day I sort of cleared things out a bit, still got around 800 items there, mostly worthless.

Happy Easter HOP thread! I love Easter. Family time plus church, ham, mac n cheese, eggs, chocolate, sugar cookies and oh so much wonderful food. Today is going to be great! :yum:

I can say the same as well Wembly.

I wouldn't mind having some Mac and Cheese myself this Easter, as well as some Chocolate. :B

Welcome back from your vacation Airiya. :D How was it?

I've made quite a bit off of some retired items, though I don't remember off-hand which ones they were. I did have a lava lamp that was retired after I bought it. I bought it extremely cheaply, and it sold for 40k.

Aw, but the older Neohomes are much easier to use and are less flashy (no pun intended) :(

YOU WIN THE INTERNET!!!!! :laughingsmiley: I absolutely love puns xDDDDDD

Hope everyone has a great Easter today!! :D I'll eat my matzah and read my new books I bought yesterday :)

(Any Mercedes Lackey fans here? :O)

Welcome back from your vacation Airiya. :D How was it?

I've made quite a bit off of some retired items, though I don't remember off-hand which ones they were. I did have a lava lamp that was retired after I bought it. I bought it extremely cheaply, and it sold for 40k.

It was pretty awesome~

Got to see some really great shows such as "Legends in Concert" and "The Variety Show".

Still don't think it was the greatest family vacation spot though, I am sooo going back with my friends ahaha

Maybe I should sell some of my retired items, when I really need the money lol >.<

Well what are you saving up for? And what kind of retired items do you have? Some of them might not be worth holding on to for long, and some might :)

Well what are you saving up for? And what kind of retired items do you have? Some of them might not be worth holding on to for long, and some might :)

Just trying to save up for 2 more secret lab maps so I can zap abandoned pets and a few paintbrushes for my baby sister xD;

I have most advent calendar prizes from 6 years ago.

Vegas is trying to become more family oriented, but I don't think it's a good place. I went with my sister and we went when we were both in our early/mid 20s, so it was perfect.

It just kinda sucks especially since it's 1 more year until I can legally drink in public.

It was like the time I went to Virginia Beach to visit my half-sister on my own. I couldn't touch a drink since I was 17 at the time Dx

Not a alcoholic type person, just kinda of sucks when I hang out with older friends/family and I can't go to the bars and such

I'm not a drinker at all. I very, very rarely drink. My sister is the same way. So when we went, we had 2 drinks the whole trip. One with dinner one night, and one at the Revolution Lounge before the Beatles LOVE show.

I hardly drink and when I do it's like 5% of my drink is alcoholic.

I just had a virgin pina colada though and it was sooo tangy & refreshing~

I've been hanging out recently with friends who drink on the weekends, and my one friend makes me a mixed drink with orange juice. It's delicious and barely alcoholic at all :D Next year I'll be 21...I don't know what I'm going to do for that yet. I don't much like the idea of getting drunk. When it hits 3am, I tend to act more stupid than the drunks :P