Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't drink 'cause I'm too young. ;P I have had communion wine before in very small doses, and hated it. Now, I don't go to church anymore and it's been two years since I last had communion wine. XD

But yes, I have been in bars/pubs before (only for the food) and I don't care much for the atmospheres they have. I guess it all depends on the bar/pub- I've noticed that most of them are filled with annoying, loud, middle-aged dudes who might be drunk but don't realize it. :P

I agree. I don't like bars or clubs much either. My friends tend to play fun drinking games that involve movies or TV shows, so it's not just watching them mindlessly get smashed. We have a good time, and they don't pressure me to drink. :D

Where I live, the teenage generation are rather rebellious. There are quite a lot of people my age who go out drinking every weekend.

I rarely drink. When I do, it's always with friends at parties or get-togethers.

I've been hanging out recently with friends who drink on the weekends, and my one friend makes me a mixed drink with orange juice. It's delicious and barely alcoholic at all :D Next year I'll be 21...I don't know what I'm going to do for that yet. I don't much like the idea of getting drunk. When it hits 3am, I tend to act more stupid than the drunks :P

*high five* I'll be 21 next year also ahaha.

Too bad I won't be able to celebrate with family/friends because I'll be overseas for culinary school Dx

*high five* I'll be 21 next year also ahaha.

Too bad I won't be able to celebrate with family/friends because I'll be overseas for culinary school Dx

*high fives back* hahaha awesome!!

I'll have just gotten back to school from winter break :P

That seems so far away, but then I think that a year ago now I had just performed the Planets with a symphony orchestra and wonder where all the time went in between. Geez. I was a freshman a year ago!! :O

*high fives back* hahaha awesome!!

I'll have just gotten back to school from winter break :P

That seems so far away, but then I think that a year ago now I had just performed the Planets with a symphony orchestra and wonder where all the time went in between. Geez. I was a freshman a year ago!! :O

Seriously time flies.

Funny how kids can't wait to be older and some older people wish they were young again.

I'm going to be one of those people who would always act like a kid at heart x)

So are you Jewish and celebrating Easter or do you just like matzah? Curious...very curious...

I'm Jew-ish :P My family celebrates Jewish traditions, but in a fairly secular way. I am an atheist. However, I do have a lot of Christian friends, so I tend to wish people the appropriate happy holiday :D

Also, I love matzah :P

That's cool. I was just going to wish you a Happy Passover if you were in fact Jewish. My Jewish friend celebrates Christmas but not Easter so I was just wondering.

But Happy Passover! I guess people don't really say that so much do they?

Haha thank you!! :D Yeah, people do say happy passover. I usually get a few texts during the week from Jewish friends and stuff :) But I like to say CHAG SAMEACH!! which means good festival or something in Hebrew. (ch is pronounced like the german ACH! not like achoo :P)

That actually makes more sense so then CHAG SAMEACH!

The sun can't really decide if it wants to chase away the clouds and rain today. It's sunny a but here but looking aver the bay is really dark an ominous. There's supposed to be chance of thunder showers almost all week. <_<

Well, enjoy the sun while it's there!! It's pretty grey over here, but the sun's been randomly popping up in the afternoon, so I remain hopeful lol :P

Yeah, I saw on the weather channel that somewhere in Colorado was expecting like a foot of snow yesterday and I was like :ohno: wow that sucks. That is a lot of snow. I am officially done with snow this year, too much.

Where I am, we didn't get much. It was the heavy, wet snow, and it was gone before morning. But we had the rain instead.

I'm done with snow and rain. I'm ready for like, 80 degree days. b)

It depends where you are. About 45 miles south of me, it can easily pass 100. It can actually pass 100 where I am too. I think it did last summer. It's generally in the 70-90s during summer. (I live pretty much at the base of the Rockies, so I'm not IN the mountains.)

Crazy weather. At least you've got seasons. I never understand how places like Arizona are pretty much the same no matter what time of the year it is. I always wondered how little kids understand the seasons there. I mean its super obvious here, fall=leaves changing colors winter=snow etc. but that must be confusing when none of that happens.

In AZ, it gets dreary for parts of the winter. It's in the 40s and rainy. (I spent the month of December in AZ twice.)

Here, we kind of skip fall and spring. It's a pretty quick jump from winter to summer, and summer to winter. The fall and spring are very brief most years.