Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

And just as I predicted earlier this morning, the sun is out and it is GORGEOUS outside!!! Today would be almost perfect...but my choral concert was canceled so I'm still sort of mopey :(

I hate southern weather. :/ It's always hot and humid and the weather can never make up it's mind.

In other news, Happy Birthday Wembly :laughingsmiley:

Our seasons are really mixed up here. We can have snow one day in January, and the very next day, it will be 70 degrees.

It's been kinda like that here... it was in the 90s one week and the 60s the next. There were people in Casa Grande (where it was in the 90s, approaching 100) one weekend that went up north the following weekend to Flagstaff and got snowed on.

The funny thing is, Spritzie, I was gonna say you should come to AZ, and the Wembly brought it up! :) It's pretty nice now - we haven't hit summer yet. We pretty much have two seasons - summer and winter. There's some leaf changing in central AZ, but you can actually get a pretty good fall if you go into the northern areas. I guess we kinda have a spring too... it's pretty nice outside right now, like I said.

I'd love to come down to AZ. :D My cousin lives there, and I haven't seen her since Nov. 2008, at our grandma's funeral. And now that both of our shared grandparents have passed, they have no reason to come up to visit. (They used to come up here every July, and my grandparents went down every Christmas.)

I wouldn't mind some nice weather.

That's a good trade-off: Colorado in the summer and AZ in the winter. You should come! Of course, before long, we're going to get the onset of summer, which I like to refer to as the oven. :laughingsmiley: It's not too bad. I don't mind too much because it's kinda nice when the snowbirds leave town and the undergrads leave campus and things get a little quieter.

Oh and happy birthday Wembly!

In other news, Happy Birthday Wembly :laughingsmiley:

Oh and happy birthday Wembly!

Thank you!

I was under the impression that the birthday theme on neopets gave you better chances of REs but I've only had one today, oh well. That just means that REs hate me as usual :rolleyes_anim:

Sad, why was your concert cancelled?

Our conductor's dad passed away suddenly yesterday, so he decided to cancel tonight's rehearsal and tomorrow's concert. So I feel sad about the lack of concert, but I also feel bad about feeling sad :guiltysmiley: But we're making him a card....I wish we could've performed though :(

btw HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY hope it is filled with FFQs and paintbrushes falling from the sky!! :D

Our conductor's dad passed away suddenly yesterday, so he decided to cancel tonight's rehearsal and tomorrow's concert. So I feel sad about the lack of concert, but I also feel bad about feeling sad :guiltysmiley: But we're making him a card....I wish we could've performed though :(

Oh sad, I'll keep their family in my prayers.

btw HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY hope it is filled with FFQs and paintbrushes falling from the sky!! :D

Thank you! Haven't had anything exciting yet, only a dark faerie quest but I've been playing NQII to encourage something exciting to happen, fingers crossed.

Oh sad, I'll keep their family in my prayers.

Thank you! Haven't had anything exciting yet, only a dark faerie quest but I've been playing NQII to encourage something exciting to happen, fingers crossed.

Thank you...*hugs*

Yay NQII!! Well, that's more than I got for my birthday REs :P

Oh, and Wembly, are you saving for anything in particular right now? :)

I didn't really care much about all the Lutaris being released- all my side accounts are already full of pets.

Of course, I could've created another side just to try to get a Lutari, but I didn't because I'm lazy. xD

I didn't really care much about all the Lutaris being released- all my side accounts are already full of pets.

Of course, I could've created another side just to try to get a Lutari, but I didn't because I'm lazy. xD

Lol I know what you mean.

I wish I created a bunch of Draiks on my side when they released them last year (or was it the year before..?) but I was too lazy Dx

*omnomoms cupcake* Thank you! I actually not really a big cake person, I'm more of a pie or cookie person.

Side note: I'm now a Fantastic Member with this post holla!

Congrats on your Fantasticness C:

Oh yeah, and have a very happy birthday! :D

-leaves you a piece of pie-

Heh congrats on Fantastic and Happy Birthday to you~~

Funny I just had Red Velvet cake xD