Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Sure, feel free to call me that. Xepha does, everyone else does, so it's fine. XD It's my alias, anywho.

What about Dracula? Bram Stoker anyone? That's not just a vampire book, it's the vampire book. It's what started the vampire legend. Even with originality at its best, every portrayal of vampires should be based on this book. It just doesn't come out right otherwise. :sad01_anim:

Thanks, Revenge. That's another reason why I find Twilight so repulsing. Though it is also the fact of the hype that has followed. I was one of the first to read Twilight at school. -groan-

And slaughtered the role of blood thirsty vampires to love-sick vampires and imprinting werewolves.

Bram Stoker made the book Dracula. Died age 64, but I'm sure you don't care. XD;; -shrug-

Trigonometry... I'm only on Algebra 2. Which is actually pretty good for a freshman, but I still can't help...

I don't care when they appeared in that book. I just think werewolves are cool. If there were any good costumes nearby, it's what I would have been for Halloween. Maybe next year...

Good bye. And yes, I'm afraid the topic did grow boring for me. And since I do terribly at math, that wasn't very appetizing for me to join in on.

Are we really going into the different types of cheeses? Really? Come on.

Though I forgot the name, I once tasted the best tasted cheese in the nation (officially). I was only supposed to take one piece, but I snuck in a few more. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Hm... I'm still trying to remember when Rosy is returning.

I'm not a friend of cheese, considering it made me vomit.

I'll eat pizza, sure, nothing more.

Haha yeah not much to say...

Sooo... :whistle:

Does anyone else think the boards are really slow today? I mean I've been checking them every 30 minutes and almost every time there's not a single new post...

Yeah. But I've come to know that this place is generally quieter during the weekends. People are off doing things... you know, having lives and all. It'll be back to normal Monday, I bet.

This happens weekly. It is inevitable, just most people have plans today. In fact, if all goes well, I'll be off for a while too. I'm gonna try to see if I can persuade my parents to help me buy GHWT. If that works I'll be gone all day today. :thumbsup: