Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

You should write about me! You can learn lots of valuable lessons from revenge! And with proper timing, it could include a life-changing event. :P

Haha maybe...hmmm.

"There's a person I met on TDNF who changed my life forever. And that person would be Mr. Dr. Professor Revenge..."

You could say that...

'Cept she's not a guy.

Oops, sorry. I saw that it on another board...

I wonder how your teacher would react to someone named, "Mr. Dr. Professor Revenge."

XD

Yeah. I responded to that. I guess I've finally gathered the courage actually say it though. I SHOULD GO PUT THAT ON THE LITTLE THINGS BOARD.

*is probably confusing people* xD

My one friend has been my best friend for over ten years, probably the only reason I still have him as my friend, and I rarely see him anymore either...

Great life {major case of sarcasm there}

Why can't he just come over and hang? I mean I know you have that fatigue thing, but I mean it can't hurt to sit in front of a tv and do something like play Halo right? And I mean me and my friends, we like to just hang out and talk. We don't have to be doing anything.

Why can't he just come over and hang? I mean I know you have that fatigue thing, but I mean it can't hurt to sit in front of a tv and do something like play Halo right? And I mean me and my friends, we like to just hang out and talk. We don't have to be doing anything.
Well he goes to school, an actually has an active social life, so he usually can't come over here, but we do play over the internet one in a while.

Well he goes to school, an actually has an active social life, so he usually can't come over here, but we do play over the internet one in a while.

Eh, I guess that'd be kinda hard to deal with.

My question is, what does the disease really do? And are there any treatments/cures?

See if you can't arrange something so you two could get together. Wouldn't that be nice?
Good idea, except I've tried it befor and it's hard even a month in advance because of his busy life.
Eh, I guess that'd be kinda hard to deal with.

My question is, what does the disease really do? And are there any treatments/cures?

What the disease does, Extreme pain, Extreme fatiuge, "brain fog", and a whole lot of other stuff, If you really want to know the specifics, google it. And currently no cure... but that is being worked on, And the only treatmed is basically a lot of rest and painkillers (the ones and quantity i'm on right now would be major overkill for mose people, and I still hurt like ******* **** {easy to see what that meant, just use your brain})

I don;t think there are. Except coffee. xD

Coffee cures ALL!

Lol. I never really liked coffee. It always seems just a bit too bitter, and it really doesn't help me stay awake at all.

One more post....

And rosyfinch I wish you the best of luck with the disease. I don't know if this means anything to you, but I'll be praying for you.

Yeah, but it still seems bitter, even after the 50 packs of sugar.

Woot 400th post! I'm Super Member :D!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

Three super members today? There was intheblue, me, and who else?

Now what should I change my name too...?

YAY! May I suggest "Revenge's Loyal Yet Unpaid Lackey Drone" as a name?

Haha if I don't think of anything I might just change it to that just for the heck of it.

Hm, but then I'd have it for a month...

YAY! May I suggest "Revenge's Loyal Yet Unpaid Lackey Drone" as a name?

Haha I got it in :D

One good thing that comes with taking my meds, is that at a party, if any of the people there try to drink booze, I threaten, and will, beat their friggen rears. Reason why, If I have really any alcohol with my meds.....

I turn into vegetative state boy!

:yes: I've learned that alcohol, too, is bad. Very very bad.