Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I haven't seen snow before, so you guys are lucky...
Why? Do you live on the equater?

And I havn't played in the snow for a looooong time, but making snowmen that are not child friendly (with one older brother, other one get's blamed lol), and making snowmen in the middle of an intersection (you get the idea).

Making a snowman at an intersection? It wouldn't work here. People would probably just run over it like it wasn't there.
Lot's of people driving fancy cars around where I live, fun to mess with them.

YEAH! after being gone for a while, I got my posts bact up over 1 per day again!

Why won't you be talking much anymore?

Lol yeah in my neighborhood the cars would just plow over the snowmen like it wasn't even there. In fact, I'm pretty sure some of the people in the neighborhood would get a kick outta ramming into it at like 50 mph and watch the head fly 20 yards.

We live on a corner right by a traffic circle, so when we had this one intense snow day, me and my two friends went and sat on the big drifts of that had piled up on it and built a mini Frosty. :D

But then big bad teenagers took him down. :'[

We live on a corner right by a traffic circle, so when we had this one intense snow day, me and my two friends went and sat on the big drifts of that had piled up on it and built a mini Frosty. :D

But then big bad teenagers took him down. :'[

that's where big hard jagged ice chunks come in, lodging themselves inside the sides of their heads :evil:

OMG it actually snowed here! It was like for 10 minutes, but there was a little flurry.

And about camping, I think it may be just a bit too cold to go camping right now.

It's fun in the summer though.

I saw that it was snowing during the Steelers (Boo) game the other day.

I was like isn't it a little early for snow? And then I realized it's like Thanksgiving already!

Where did the time go this year? It seems like school just started, and the semester is already over.

Oh well the faster the time goes the sooner:

• I get to eat my Thanksgiving feast
  • I move to Austin with my sister
  • Obama takes over as president
  • My boyfriend finally moves to Texas!