Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

It's another one of my roleplay emoticons. Another way to weep and sweat-drop. -snort- Wimps are the ones in the news.

In today's top 20 posters, I just reached my personal best.

I took a screenie, but I can't upload it here right now, It was 69 posts.

Cool. I'm #4 :D. 24 posts....I must say that's probably my best so far/

Poor you...I got in infected by those 'guys' in my class last last week.

Luckily with some meds and two days off school, missing out on athletics, Igot better in a week.

It sucks being sick. Especially when its not your fault.

I haven't been sick (as in sick enough to stay home from school) in a year or so. xD But I did have a pretty big headache on Tuesday or Wednesday. I forget. xD

I hate being sick, but the good part is, you sometimes get to miss school. ^_^ Only if it's bad enough...

Personally, I hate to miss school, most of the time.

This is the year where I get to learn the most and I don't wanna miss stuff out. Usually I get left out so if I miss out on something, I doubt the teacher would notice :sad01_anim:

It's a little creepy how in all the even-numbered grades, I always get perfect attendance-and in the odd-numbered grades, I usually miss at least a day of school. :guiltysmiley: I swear, I hope I don't break that streak this year XD

I haven't been sick (as in sick enough to stay home from school) in a year or so. xD But I did have a pretty big headache on Tuesday or Wednesday. I forget. xD

I hate being sick, but the good part is, you sometimes get to miss school. ^_^ Only if it's bad enough...

That's not a good part when it's impossible to go...

LOL

I got half of my usual amount of sleep, and I'm more awake than usual :laughingsmiley:

Eh, I'm just a little peeved. >>;; I hate Petpage applications. I cannot use Photoshop to save my life.

Eh, I'm just a little peeved. >>;; I hate Petpage applications. I cannot use Photoshop to save my life.
lol, photoshop is for skilled people, I'm working in MS paint right now ;b

Edit: My new creation is now in my signature, which is right below this post if you haven't already figured that out.