Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

...The stupid thing is, why can't he perform his son's surgery. You're saving his life, idiot!!

Um... because the dead dad is not the biological father...?

Aw! I missed the riddle!! Give me another one, and I'd like some cookies on neo? :3

I don't use Facebook so... -wink-

I don't use facebook or myspace, although I want to make a myspace just to mess around with, I'm just too friggen lazy
...The stupid thing is, why can't he perform his son's surgery. You're saving his life, idiot!!

Um... because the dead dad is not the biological father...?

or a child predator :0

-shrug- Nice. But still. What the heck does that have to do with anything?! It's your son! SAVE HIM! -is a fangirl for Anime guys in glasses and doctor coats so generally thinks of them as males-

Give me another one.

Well it's the kind of thing where a person can't bear to cut their family members open. I mean if you fail, you'd be the killer of your own son! Now how bad would that be? It's a lot of pressure, and that makes more mistakes.

Okay:

I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the coins?

Well it's the kind of thing where a person can't bear to cut their family members open. I mean if you fail, you'd be the killer of your own son! Now how bad would that be? It's a lot of pressure, and that makes more mistakes.

Okay:

I have two US coins totaling 55 cents. One is not a nickel. What are the coins?

depends, is it their official value or the value of their materials? :geeky_evil:

A nickel and a half-dollar.

Do they still make those?

Yup that's it.

And yeah, they still do I think. Around my area there is an annual easter egg hunt and every time you find a special egg (usually painted gold), you get a half-dollar.

Oh yes, so leaving your son to die is even better.

The other one is a half daughter.

Um...half daughter?

But no, you'd just leave his life to another surgeon. That way it won't be your fault if he dies.

Edit: and Rosyfinch, it's their official values.

Yup that's it.

And yeah, they still do I think. Around my area there is an annual easter egg hunt and every time you find a special egg (usually painted gold), you get a half-dollar.

Um...half daughter?

But no, you'd just leave his life to another surgeon. That way it won't be your fault if he dies.

Edit: and Rosyfinch, it's their official values.

Ok, because inflation has made some coins material value greater that their official value (example: pennies made before 1982 are made completely of copper, increasing their material value now)

Ok, because inflation has made some coins material value greater that their official value (example: pennies made before 1982 are made completely of copper, increasing their material value now)

Lol no.

The answer is a half dollar and a nickel.

See, the riddle said one coin is not a nickel, but the other one is.

As you can tell my posts are slowly dying. I meant to say Half-dollar. I'm getting tired. TwT;; You die easily when you work hard to make neopoints... I'm still looking for a lupe...

Lol no.

The answer is a half dollar and a nickel.

See, the riddle said one coin is not a nickel, but the other one is.

Actually, that post was me just taking you way too literal, like I usually do to people
As you can tell my posts are slowly dying. I meant to say Half-dollar. I'm getting tired. TwT;;
Sorry to hear your getting tired, I'm not, although I have to go take a shower and do some more homework, so I won't be on again until tomorrow.

Have fun, and thanks for the help, Really. >w< I owe you one. ...As soon as I get more money to buy something else. =w= I'll make sure to flush the toliet while you're in the bathroom. Don't drop the soap.

Have fun, and thanks for the help, Really. >w< I owe you one. ...As soon as I get more money to buy something else. =w= I'll make sure to flush the toliet while you're in the bathroom. Don't drop the soap.
No, don't get me anything on neopets, And thanks for deciding not to flush the toilet when i'm in the shower. Also, I usually do drop the soap, multiple times.

I can't exactly answer that, really... I just don't use smilies. I'm a roleplaying type of person. I might have been able to answer if I didn't feel horrible right now... I'm not in the best of moods. You're not being rude, it's just... natural curiosity, I guess. Does it bother you?

Oh my lord. So many pages in such a short time! This is how it should be....

Thank goodness that this is the one topic where you can talk aobut virtually ANYTHING. So I don't have to actually bother with keeping up with the topic. XD Hehe...