Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Hey Ruto! I remember you! You were the first person to ever give me a warning! ...the good old days... :{D

:O I love to be remembered that way. xD

I'm not trying to be Metroid. Metroid is Metroid. No one else can be Metroid. Because Metroid's personality cannot be duplicated. Because he is Metroid.

I've said Metroid in every sentence. :O

Metroid.

Metroid.

Metroid.

Bob.

Yeah, the Metroid roleplay died a while ago, along with Metroid's comics. :( We should reserve a special floor in honour of them... all in favour of this proposal say 'I!'

Well you can still view some of the newer ones here. Just scroll down past all the deleted ones. :yes:

That does not bring back the ones who have been sent to their untimely deaths. :(

But we can all remember Metroid's comics in our hearts, minds, and stomachs.

Stomachs eh? Now I'm hungry. :P *goes to check fridge for sushi/sandwiches/cheese/salmon/food in general*

Hmm... pistachio nuts anyone?

They were taken down, apparently. I remember when I first came back, one of the first things I checked out was his comics. I said, "Ooh, comics! Sweeeet." And the rest was history. :D

I understand why it was discontinued. There was some pressure going on with the each comic's release, even if it came out kinda quick in my opinion. I mean, if I did those it would take months to make each one 'cause of my procrastination powers, and with people nagging me about it every day? I think. Hm.

Really? What happens when you do that? Wouldn't it short out the game? Then again, I wouldn't know since I barely know what a N64 is.
It also works with games such as zelda. What happenes is that you warp everywhere, constantly spazzing out. You can also use it to get places you are not supposed to be able to get to yet. You just have to be careful, because if you pull it out too much or for too long, the game WILL freeze.