Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Strategos floor 933 now belongs to you.... Enjoy!

^makes building you people are talking about collapse by breaking that toothpick that was holding it up^

^uses the scraps to make a portable building^

^keeps the only key to the 6th room on the 8000th floor, which for some reason teleports anyone who enters into a random place & time^

^going to change my signature soon^

You *cannot* have the key to the 6th floor. That's for Fantastic Members only, and they all have a key.

And I don't think the 8000th floor exists if there's only 1337 floors. o_O

Nope no floors are for the winners of A or S abd we definately do need more girls in that topic, but I think they are slowly giving up.

Nope no floors are for the winners of A or S abd we definately do need more girls in that topic, but I think they are slowly giving up.

I overrule you on the basis that, ... you have more posts... AH HA! on the basis that I’ve been here longer than you. :D

What the heck are you lot on about??? I am now all confusled!

Can sushi be bad? Or is it just the fish? But then again, is the fish part of the sushi? But the fish isn't sushi, only fish+rice is sushi. But fish is a component of sushi? Yes or no? What do you think? Why am I asking questions?

'sushi vinegar'? Are you referring to soy sauce?

Sushi contains fish + rice, but not seeweed. Those would be sushi rolls, also traditional Japanese cuisine, but not sushi per se. And sushi contains fish, according to WP.

Sushi of all sorts is excellent. :yes: Now I'm hungry...

And I do pwn many members by right of post count.

'sushi vinegar'? Are you referring to soy sauce?

Sushi contains fish + rice, but not seeweed. Those would be sushi rolls, also traditional Japanese cuisine, but not sushi per se. And sushi contains fish, according to WP.

Man, never knew there was so much to sushi than meets the eye... I refer to sushi rolls. Oh well.... sushi's sushi rolls in my world.

and no, I didn't mean soy sauce when I said to sushi vinegar. There's a difference without it... well to me there is XD

Never had sushi....

Never tried sushi (rolls)?! Oh I feel so sorry for you *tries to send sushi (rolls)*

Never tried sushi (rolls)?! Oh I feel so sorry for you *tries to send sushi (rolls)*

I agree most heart-feltedly with this. Is there a reason you've never tried sushi/sushi rolls/sashimi?

Well, when I was younger I was totally against eating fish, or seafood of any kind, really. I forget why though. And now that I've started to enjoy fish, I've enver had the oppurtunity to try it.

Hmm... didn't we have a sushi stall somewhere in the basement levels? *goes to explore*

Hmm... didn't we have a sushi stall somewhere in the basement levels? *goes to explore*

Wrong place. Unless you want to visit the banned. Or that's what I think the basement is for. At least that's what either Brittany(sp?) or Morgan told me.