Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Sorry for the spelling mistake. It looked wrong, but my computer rejected every other spelling I tried as misspelled. Guess I need to work on the Mac Dictionary.

Where's food storage?

Food storage was scattered across several hundred floors the last time I checked... we need a floor search tool. XD

@Stephanie: The sushi isn't stored, it's just that the stall selling it is located on the same floor. :yes:

Right, I have enlisted robots in creating a floor search tool. Estimated time of completion: 24 hours. Why must it take so long?

AA, is MoTA starting up again? After all, that's what your signature says.

Haha, my post 1234.

XD That's a great post count Strategos. And where in my signature does it say that MoTA is starting up again? :shiftyeyes_anim:

Well that's not necessarily solid proof. :shiftyeyes_anim: For now it's classified information. :P

I'm getting sick!!! Had to take lots of vitamins this morning, hopefully I wont get worse...

Ohhh... and I hate sushi!

Don't apologise there is a lot of stuff I don't like that other people do a vice versa... Like cashew nuts for example!

Now... Can someone please tell me what I should have for lunch.

Not sushi. :P

Seafood of any sort is wrong and nasty in my opinion. And yes I've tried fish... shrimp. All that nasty stuff. So I can back my statement up when I say it makes me want to barf.

Yarrr! Load up the rotten tomatoes everybody! We have a pun-maker on the loose! :P

To continue the previous discussion: I like seafood and nuts. In fact, I pretty much like any kind of food. XD Maybe I'm just too hungry right now...

I hate all seafood. Except shellfish, especially if it's raw (yeah, really weird, never had food poisoning though :P).

I Have Been Extremely Ill Lately. I can't stop coughing and I feel really beat all the time. :(

You think one of the floors here acts as a hospital? (With cushy pillows...?)

Well they appear to be running some seriously outdated indexing software... *updates to Tracker indexing libraries*

There, now they should only take about 16 years to properly index all the floors. :yes:

Ah, I see. Well, that's incredibly convenient then, since by that time, assuming my condition is untreated, I would have reached the point where it would be reasonably necessary to visit a hospital. You have give TDNF its credit, always solving problems while thinking outside the box. XP

Nonsense. In half that time, you'll have become a Fantastic Member, whom will be able to access the floor, whichever it is, by using their convenient teleport system, although you still won't know which floor it is, so current FMs can't tell you. Unfortunately. :(