Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

No no no, no individual floors. That would be a hassle to manage. We can split up several floors into nice small rooms, assigning one to each person, where we can do whatever we want to, subject to the rules. Anyone want to put it into the Planning Committee?

Anyone want to see my live updates of the election based on the Electoral College votes? http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p2s...zn-dg&gid=2

Maybe a 100? I don't want to walk too far down the hall. :) And you only get one after 100 posts? Also, maybe the rooms could grow as you move up in posts. Say for every 100 posts, your room gets bigger by 25 square feet?

Okay, so far, the floors are arranged like this:

1st floor - forums front page (or the "lobby")

2nd floor - pwnful people only

3rd floor - does not exist

4th floor - AA's explosives storage

5th floor - super members only

6th floor - Fantastic Members only

7th floor - Owned by Laura

8-12th floors - Who knows...

13th floor - EVIL. DO NOT ENTER.

14th floor - Who knows...

15th floor - Owned by Laura

16-35th floors - Who knows...

36th floor - Owned by Laura

37-554th floors - Who knows...

555th floor - Owned by Revenge

556-1312th floors - Who knows...

1313th floor - EVIL. DO NOT ENTER.

1314-1336th floors - Who knows...

1337th floor - Pwnful Staff only

1338th floor...and beyond o_O

Did I skip something? xD

5th floor should be super+fantastic. We don't want anyone to lose status. And maybe put the individual ones as possible, pending a full decision by the Planning Commitee as what to do.

Who makes up the Planning Committee? I think it would be cool if members could have their own floors to decorate as they please. More space. ^_^ Plus, there's pretty much an infinite supply of floors if you think about it.

*wipes dust of skirt and pulls cobwebs out of hair* Well... I must say ther are an awful lot of empty floors that just need a clean!!! Now... I think someone should hire a cleaning team and clean out some of the must room... Ohh and does anyone know who this belongs to??? *holds up strippy green and black sock*

Ahh Morgan!!! Do you mind getting off me please??? Also I think you may want to wash that sock I ahh... found it in.... ahhh... *mumbles something incoherent*

have to watch a dvd for school, it's a burnt copy of one of the 2008 USA presidential debbates, does not work on the dvd player. I then try it on the computer, but it starts partway through? teachers definately do not know how to work technology, or burn dvds correctly.

Who makes up the Planning Committee? I think it would be cool if members could have their own floors to decorate as they please. More space. Plus, there's pretty much an infinite supply of floors if you think about it.

Back to this, Morgan, you should know. It's you staff members, plus whomever you chose. I'll concede that everyone gets a floor, but with some restrictions. Members shouldn't get them until 100 posts. Less than 100 posts is half a floor. I think that's a fair compromise.

*grows wings and carries Mr. Dr. Professor Revenge up to 555th floor*

Oooohhh... ooops forgot the furniture.... eh oh well. XD

Who votes we install an elevator? WITH A HOT TUB AND COCA-COLA BAR XDDD

Guys... What did I say about this thread being an interdimensional portal... Just think where you wanna go, and, if you have acess, a doorway will appear.

We have an elevator. It's just too small for the furniture. I gots big things. See? *points at a particularly large piece of furniture*

And the portal thing only works for Anime 'cause she's a super mod. Things are like that for her. Dunno...

REVENGE! How did you get back down to your furniture so fast? You know, that elevator ONLY travels infinity times the speed of light.

God, physics defiance right thar.... and I'm talking about Revenge. The elevator is perfectly fine. It may be slow, but it's fine, physics-wise.

XD

I fear this conversation has taken a turn for the worse... Now I haven't quite decided what floor I want, but umm... that portal thing ain't working for Amine!!!!

Ummm... Ohhh... and yeah, can someone please stop this fluffy ball thing from following me everywhere. I think it thinks its inconspicuos but I can hear it chattering away to itself :hmmph:

Revenge? He is still on the 555th floor. I am Egnever, Eater of Confused Ducks. The elevator is unavailable as it is currently occupied by a giant alien pickle who refuses to come out until his demands are met. I am here to point out odd things no one cares about. Look at the size of this lamp! It is fairly average. And seems to crave my fingers.... no, don't, I need them for touching things...