Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm sure it wouldn't take too much time to recolor the existing yellow star. Photoshop can do these sort of advanced changes (because of the shading) very quickly.

...When I was typing it out I originally put 5000... but I decided to exaggerate and turn it into a joke...

I could be an FM. I have enough free time, I just need this place to be a bit more active, especially on the weekends. I know you guys do things on the weekend, but it's like a ghost town from where I'm standing (which is in my room, having nothing better to do).

Edit-ness: I zoned out for like, 5 minutes while writing this, what're we talking about now?

yeah, I don't have PS...all I have is GIMP.

It would probably be doable in GIMP, but easier in a more advanced program like PS. (Which I don't have b/c it's too expensive, and I can't find any Windows versions, just Mac OS X versions...)

This reminds me, do the Fantastic Members still have their own forum? If yes, is it active?

Well, it's more active than it was with the shoutbox around. :/

Too true.

Yeah they do. But that's all I know.

I have to say that's true, but there was a perk to the shoutbox. If you had somehting to say that was too small and insignificant for a new topic, and you'd been the last to post here... well then, it was easier to get reactions there.

But it is kind of nice without it.

It was taken down long ago. I don't exactly remember when.

And yes, FMs still have a private forum, but hardly anyone posts in it anymore. :(

Won't happen tomorrow, but it could happen next month if you REALLY apply yourself! =D (and not spam)

doors can close and open

but only for those who control them

with powers beyond those that show

That's the riddle that Parsh needs help with. If anyone knows the answer, tell him so he won't go crazy. :P

Hahaha, I think everyone wants it tomorrow. Just be glad the spammers will never get there, with the impressive moderation team TDNF has.

Edit: I know where he got that from. Lost Desert, Neomia. Unfortunately, Neomia has been offline for some time.

Edit#2: Wow, I almost double-posted that.

I could get that riddle if the ending wasn't so vague. You sure it is something anyone can answer, or do you have to know something specific first?

Edit-ness: Nevermind. I get it now. Yeah, TNT revealed the answer to that a while ago. ( I think... don't remember where...)

Everybody wants everything tomorrow. But what will you strive for the next day? ;o

Why not strive for something else? Like conquering the universe. :D And then, you can strive for conquering God, if he exists. Does he exist???...

Oh, the riddle has something to do with colors.