Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't need tutorials for Gimp. I learned everything by hand. Which explains why I never remember anything in there by name, just by what it does and where I find it. Most everything I'm familiar with I've remembered that way. I always remember a person's name, but I'm still having trouble figuring out how street name signs work... Weird, huh?

Oh wow, I knew my Dragon's genders! ... Most of them. Three females and a male. I was kind of hoping the pink would be a male, but yeah. I assumed the fire breather and my White one would be male and female, corresponding in that order.

Until they grow their wings, but I guessed and got it right.

...But still, I wasn't too sure on my black and red, and did genderless names.

My laptop isn't connected a printer.

...I really wouldn't like to give him my email. >>;; -hates her teachers-

D8 Well, I've still got a long way to go. -wake "woo"-

Do you even have a printer at your house?
Congrats on Super Member, rosyfinch! :D

I like those comics. xD

Thanks!

lol, this new one made me laugh

http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Kris/snow.png

I have no idea how to use Photoshop or Gimp. I've basically decided that it's too much work to figure out how to use them lol. I'd much rather just stick to paint.

Maybe I'll look at some tutorials sometime...

LOL, I've tried photoshop too, that's more for pros. I'm still sticking to MS paint for most stuff.

I can't afford Photoshop (can't afford most things), so I installed Gimp on a friend's computer. It's pretty much, almost, but not quite entirely unlike the same thing. The thing is, I have a short attention span, so nearly anything I do takes a long time to get finished.

Photoshop is too expensive, and the only versions I can find in stores are for Mac OS X (sadly, I don't have a Mac), therefore I use GIMP ^_^ I would much rather use something like Paint Shop Pro...if I could find it. Or Photoshop (I've used it at school and it's awesome :3).

I've been a GIMP user for ten months and I love it <3 I make all my sets, icons, digital art, etc. with GIMP :D

-looks around as she is the only one who got her Photoshop CS3 free-

...I feel so... unlike any of you paint users.

Different is win!

Yes, I do have a printer.

No, it's not working.

-looks around as she is the only one who got her Photoshop CS3 free-

...I feel so... unlike any of you paint users.

Different is win!

Yes, I do have a printer.

No, it's not working.

Then just make a new email account, email the picture to your teacher, then never check that email account again.

or even better, write down the URL of the picture on a piece of paper, and let your teacher type that in and see it.

Kind of useless to do that one.

My handwriting sucks. XD And I don't think my teacher would keep it for that long.

He complains that I write too small.

My solution for you. Once you finish your homework, find a copier, and have it expand your homework to 125%. Your teacher shouldn't be complaining after that.

He complains that I write too small.
My solution for you. Once you finish your homework, find a copier, and have it expand your homework to 125%. Your teacher shouldn't be complaining after that.
Or you could give your teacher a magnifying glass, tell him that you always write that way, and if he can't read it, just use the magnifying glass.

I had the same problem with writing too much when I was in eigth grade, a lot of forcing myself to make it bigger worked for me though.

I can't afford Photoshop (can't afford most things), so I installed Gimp on a friend's computer. It's pretty much, almost, but not quite entirely unlike the same thing. The thing is, I have a short attention span, so nearly anything I do takes a long time to get finished.

Lol my friend has Photoshop and he burned it on a disc and gave it to me :D.

And my handwriting is alright. I've never had anybody say it was bad, but nobody ever said it was good either.

During my 5th Period class, my teacher gave me a look like... What are you doing?

"Practicing bigger handwriting."

"What's that?"

"...My name."

"-snort-"