Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I think that you can change your title once you're a super member. =P

Almost there...just three more posts...

Yup you can. Isn't it like once a month?

Eh, I'm definitely changing my name. Thaladirith was kinda like the name you pick when you can't find a name. Like it was from a website that apparently translated my name (Will) into the Elvish language from LotR.

Hm...what to change it too?

Maybe something like unstream...

Random yes, but it's something that came to mind...

What do you people think of "unstream"?

And if you don't like it what would you suggest?

No there's no rounding involved.

Here are the steps:

x=0.99999 (repeating) <----------- Make 0.99999(repeating) equal to x

10x=9.99999(repeating) <----------- Multiply both sides by 10.

9x=9 <----------- Subtract x on the left side, and 0.99999 (repeating) on the right side, since they are equal.

x=1 <----------- Divide both sides by 9.

0.99999(repeating)=1 <----------- Transitive Property

So no rounding, just some sort of Algebra. My teacher says it has something to do with Calculus.

That made sense. :P (for once) Finally, all this algebra is paying off!

This is my second time taking Honors Algebra. I took it early last year. So it was like... an advanced class. *feels smart*

My school day bedtime is like.... 10.

I'm one year ahead in math. I'm taking Algebra 2 and it's only my freshman year. And I plan to take Geometry over the summer.

I can't say I like math, but it's not that hard for me.

Haha and I love my teacher. He's so funny. He's probably made 4 sexual references on the stuff we're doing lol.

A few reasons why I don't like math is because I talk to the people at my math table a lot, even if I'm not really their friend or anything, and I just think math is boring. :/ I have no problem with the math teacher though.

Math just doesn't come easy to me...stuff like writing/ELA comes easier to me because I enjoy it more :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Woah, I'm a Super Member now :O

Math just doesn't come easy to me...stuff like writing/ELA comes easier to me because I enjoy it more :laughingsmiley:

EDIT: Woah, I'm a Super Member now :O

It's like the reverse for me. I have trouble writing. I either can't think of anything good, or I can't find the right word I want to use. Math comes easy. It's just about the same thing again and again. The same methods are applied in so many different places.

And congrats on becoming a Super Member!

Eh. I gots to do some stuffs. It'll take a while, but I have to finish it by, say, December 2. I'm trying my best not to procrastinate on it.

Speaking of which, I have a week long homework piece due tomorrow, I haven't even started it yet. :O I guess tonight I'll cram till four in the morning. x_x

Speaking of which, I have a week long homework piece due tomorrow, I haven't even started it yet. :O I guess tonight I'll cram till four in the morning. x_x

Haha yeah I do the same thing, except I just stay up late, because I know I won't be able to get up early enough to finish it.

And for us, it's just called Honors English.

Ugh I have to write a paper about how a person/event has changed my life and taught me a valuable lesson.

And there is no such person/event in my life >.>

This is going to be one hard assignment...

Thaladirith: I know who exactly I'd write about. :* Heh....

Hehe it's that guy from the other board isn't it?

I can't really say my gf has really taught me any life lessons though. She was just my best friend for the longest time and we confided in each other about everything. Can't say it was really life-changing either.

Hehe it's that guy from the other board isn't it?

I can't really say my gf has really taught me any life lessons though. She was just my best friend for the longest time and we confided in each other about everything. Can't say it was really life-changing either.

You could say that...

'Cept she's not a guy.