Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

^^^^ Ha... That is quite good!! I do believe some people have too much time on their hands!

I like the one with the kitten passed out in it's food, not too sure about the Bush one though!

That's so funny. :D Don't worry, Revenge, you'll get a laptop soon enough.

I knew the Mac was really popular among college students, but I can't say anything but "Wow." I see maybe 2 PCs, or maybe they run Linux. It's a nice lecture hall, though.

We're posting amusing images now? I'll just dig one up...

http://divisibleby0.com/murder/ < This is a good one! Credit for finding it goes to Cameron. :yes:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!! :D

Lol AA that website is hilarious! I love the one about your cat actually planning to kill you.

My cat does a lot of those things :shiftyeyes_anim:

And Revenge I'm pretty sure there are quite a few laptops that you can buy for under $1000 that are really good, especially since the market here in the US is doing bad, and that it's going to be black friday tomorrow. This is assuming you live in the US though. Do you?

And, plagued them with unfamiliar illnesses, and murdered their children, ripped off their possesions, and swindled their weapons for less accurate, less efficient noisemakers...

Happy Thanksgiving.

(We also poisoned their portion of the Thanksgiving feast. Wait, what am I saying "we?" I'm a recent immigrant.)

Call of Duty 2 was the best in the series. Out of a franchise that was on an actaul war that had an ending and everything, I thought CoD5 was pushing it. Get some new material! You think they'd ever make a game on the Iraq war? It'd be the most boring shooter since Paintball Extreme. (I think that's what it was called... it wasn't good enough for me to care to look up the name.)

Ohhh.... Thanksgiving!!! Well we don't celebrate it over here, but Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who does.

Not long till Christmas now... BLAH!!! This year has gone SO fast, it ain't funny!

It only feels like yesterday that I was celebrating my birthday and that was in January!!!! I honestly can not say that I know what happened to some of this year.... It is sort of a blur!

Anyways... Almost summer time over here!!!!!

And, plagued them with unfamiliar illnesses, and murdered their children, ripped off their possesions, and swindled their weapons for less accurate, less efficient noisemakers...

Happy Thanksgiving.

(We also poisoned their portion of the Thanksgiving feast. Wait, what am I saying "we?" I'm a recent immigrant.)

Why don't you shut up? We don't need that kind of talk on a holiday.

Happy birthday, rosyfinch. :P

That depends on how you look at your birthday... You can always entertain yourself! Anyways... Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday, and mine sucked too, don't worry.

In fact, I'm going back to pitying myself since I'm still in pain.

Happy Birthday, and mine sucked too, don't worry.

In fact, I'm going back to pitying myself since I'm still in pain.

I don't even know if my birthday sucked, because I really don't give a ******* **** about it.

What are you still in pain from?

I just got out of an EXTREMELY bad mood, don't even say you know, because you seriously do not know how bad that mood is unless you actually see me in it

Why don't you shut up? We don't need that kind of talk on a holiday.

Happy birthday, rosyfinch. :P

Ouch. That stung. No, seriously, you are the first person to ever tell me to shut up. Online or otherwise. That hurt me a bit. Why?

o_O.... Akay.

I'm not trying to be mean. I never do. I just love making jokes, if it's good enough I can't resist telling someone. I also have a varied sense of humour, I do everything from cheesy gags to black comedy. Everyone has something they don't like about my jokes, as a result. Don't get upset, if there's one thing you have to know about me, and I've only said this to someone once (not enough I realize), is that you never take me seriously. Ever. Well, yeah, there are exceptions, but those are kinda easy to spot. So smile, Smile Dang It Smile.* Okay, not really, 'cause it might not be funny, but you get it. Nearly everything I do is for the sake of comedy. Did you notice my name? Yeah.

I noticed it was rosyfinch's kind of style to joke about things like that. As far as the celebration goes, I love Thanksgiving. It keeps people's minds away from the marketing aspect of Christmas until the end of November. Other countries usually start to hype up around August. Don't get mad... you're friendly when you're not mad...

Anyway, my family didn't get to have a Thanksgiving celebration (as was expected), so called the laptop over and I've just been doodling in gimp the whole day.

Here's something I saved:

RandomDoodle.jpg

Nothing special...

I'm sorry, but I get so tired of people constantly slamming America. Sure, we're not a very good country, and we're only going to get worse, but when the only comments you see about America are "They don't pay attention to other countries but force them to watch their major events" or "There's a bunch of fat, stupid people there", it kind of gets to you. And then comes a holiday that most people happen to love and I see that kind of comment about it. It just ticked me off. Sorry I said that to you, I'm only trying to hold what little patriotism I have left. And that obviously wasn't the best way. Sorry.