Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I like your sets. I never realized how many quotable quotes there were in Twilight Princess. I just enjoyed the gameplay and storyline. Just to help though, the font on this one is kinda hard to read... red wasn't the best color to put against that backdrop.

That's two people who have told me about the font. xD Guess I better fix it.

When I have time.

Namely...Friday. :shiftyeyes_anim:

Procrastination. Love it.

*opens a procrastinator's club*

We have t-shirts!

Ummm... I shall join!!! I always procrastinate!! If I am on TDN then I generally am procrastinating and since I am generally on a couple of times a day... Well... That should answer your question.

Rachel.... You could just buy a t-shirt and then get that printed on... I mean seriously isn't that a simple solution?

Where did that come from? o_O

I want a procrastination t-shirt. I would wear it at school whenever I was assigned a project. I always start those things late. :P

Yeah, I could imagine...

Teacher: Morgan, what is that shirt supposed to mean?

Morgan: I'll tell you later.

And whoever did that jackelope is really good at editing. If it wasn't for the fact that I knew they were extinct, I would have thought that was real for a second.

I like the Teacher/Morgan commentary, quite funny :P

Yeah, I could imagine...

Teacher: Morgan, what is that shirt supposed to mean?

Morgan: I'll tell you later.

And whoever did that jackelope is really good at editing. If it wasn't for the fact that I knew they were extinct, I would have thought that was real for a second.

xD Haha. Genius.

I have 128 pages to read over Thanksgiving break. I'll read them later. :P

You get homework over the holidays? Ouch. It's just Thanksgiving, but still. It's like, Christmas: Part 1. Shouldn't it count...?

Anyway, this may be the first year for as long as I can remember where the first snowfall of the Autumn/Winter season hasn't already happened by the first of December. Kinda sad...