Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Soo... my dad was on a business trip, and one of our fish died. I refuse to remove dead fish from the tank, and my brother was sick of it, so we left it there. My dad was coming back the next day.

We also had an algae cleaner, and my mom told us to keep an eye on him, because some algae cleaners eat smaller fish... live. Anyway, he'd never shown signs of eating the other fish, dead or alive.

And then.... I go look at the tank before my dad comes home... and the fish is gone.

*shudders*

Ok.... So I am kind of busy and don't have a chance to read what's been happening!!!! You lot post too much while I am away :P

Depending on what kind of art, but generally I like going to art gallerys etc.

I like 3-d & hands-on experiences type art exhibits. Those are cool. I am not crazy about modern art, though. If it looks like dots on a blank piece of paper or a dolls head stuck on a stuffed cat... EW! ... Whats' the point? Where's the ART? It's a statement, but I wouldn't call it art.

One time my friend ran over a deer. The hood of his car was like covered in blood. The best part was, he was going to homecoming, and he picked up his girlfriend in that car xD.

I have a cat, but she really doesn't do anything. Just eats then leaves.

....Congradulations to your friend, dude. That's... wow. Must have been fun.

Art has many ways of showing itself. Even if people have weird ways of showing it.

I suck at almost all types of art... I can't draw... I can paint, but not like people or landscapes or anything like that.. Mine is mostly freaky paintings... A whole bunch of colours mixed together, sometimes they blend and sometimes they don't.... I don't know I just like making a mess I guess :P

Ha, me making these sets is the only way I can actually show any decent art. I suck at drawing. :P

I like your sets. I never realized how many quotable quotes there were in Twilight Princess. I just enjoyed the gameplay and storyline. Just to help though, the font on this one is kinda hard to read... red wasn't the best color to put against that backdrop.

I can't work on mine until I get this one problem figured out. :( Any insight?

I didn't take art in school so it didn't matter and when I did well.... A art teacher really can't grade all their students on talent, as it is in the eyes of the artist, right?

Art was mandatory in middle school, but now you only need either one or half a credit in art, I forget.

Though I must agree, it'd be rather hard to grade artwork. It is supposed to be an interpretation.

But I guess you could say the same goes with music.

And creative writing.

You don't have to be. It's random. Though that doesn't mean you can just spill nonsense without any actual words coming out. Or can you...?

bcldjhygviaefb;gkefhdv;iahwbe;ik upkuah sk;jgh';wk jahsd;fliuP*&SD VLIASUE ;i uhgl;K rglkrgjhleudfhv he.rkj lIU84 li v9834lo*(^(P*^P(g rekfd vh;ouwah;!!!!!!!

*ahem*...

Art was mandatory in middle school, but now you only need either one or half a credit in art, I forget.

Though I must agree, it'd be rather hard to grade artwork. It is supposed to be an interpretation.

But I guess you could say the same goes with music.

And creative writing.

True, but not true... For creative writing there are guidelines that you need to follow, things that need to be done within your story... Then again I guess that can sort of be said for art and music aswell....

I'm changing the subject now, because I'm too lazy to figure out what we are talking about.

So, I had to go get Shot Number 2 in the 3 shot Guardasil series. Dx

But it actually didn't do anything to me this time. Most shots make me light-headed for some reason.

bcldjhygviaefb;gkefhdv;iahwbe;ik upkuah sk;jgh';wk jahsd;fliuP*&SD VLIASUE ;i uhgl;K rglkrgjhleudfhv he.rkj lIU84 li v9834lo*(^(P*^P(g rekfd vh;ouwah;!!!!!!!

:O Revenge! You shouldn't be using that kind of language here!

True, but not true... For creative writing there are guidelines that you need to follow, things that need to be done within your story... Then again I guess that can sort of be said for art and music aswell....

Yeah, there are certain guidelines, but not that many. For creative writing the assignment usually tends to be vague to allow lots of creativity. And I mean for art and music there is tons of room for expression, which is hard to grade. Plus in music, there can be multiple interpretations of a piece, especially in impressionistic and romantic era music, and uses of staccato, phrasing, and tempo rubato may vary from player to player.

:D There I think I've succeeded in confusing most people.

I'm changing the subject now, because I'm too lazy to figure out what we are talking about.

So, I had to go get Shot Number 2 in the 3 shot Guardasil series. Dx

But it actually didn't do anything to me this time. Most shots make me light-headed for some reason.

Uh, what's Guardasil?