Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Even Matt LaBlanc said he wasn't really happy with the way the series turned out, and that it should have been better. It just wasn't the same with only the one previous character.

I don't even watch TV anymore. I don't think I've watched a show in a couple years, other than past seasons on DVD. I really need to catch up on my favorites like Criminal Minds and The Mentalist. When I get brave enough, I'll finish Numb3rs, but I quit watching when I found out it was being canceled and haven't wanted to deal with the end.

I watch a vast variety of shows, just not so much time. xD

Degrassi

My Little Pony

Beyblade: Metal Masters/Fury

I watch others on my own free time but those are the ones I watch like everything of. For example, I watch other stuff, but those are the ones I always record and watch a full marathon of and stuff. :3

I have been so obsessed with Criminal Minds lately, so much that I've watched it on A&E every time it's been on for the past week (1-3 PM).

Friends, My Wife and Kids, and Avatar: The Last Airbender are three of my favorite shows that have been mentioned so far. I used to watch Nick @ Nite all the time a few years ago, when they were doing reruns of the Cosby Show and Full House (another two shows that I love). I just have too many shows that I like :P

I checked out the Joey spin off as well but could never really get into it.

My favorite show ever is Gilmore Girls. I love way too many shows though.

Gilmore GIrls is also my favourite show!! I own every season and my DVDs are literally worn out from watching them so many times. I couldn't even count how many times I've seen them, I lost track ages ago. I'm so pumped to meet a fellow GG fangirl :)

I don't watch a lot of live action, sorry. :(

Only things live action I enjoy are The Weather Channel, Pee-Wee's Playhouse, The Red Green Show, All That, and a few others. Most of the shows I do watch are either some old 80s, 90s, 2000s cartoons or various animes. I know, I feel more like a cartoon character for liking mostly animated series and stuff.

My favorite show is Bones. It's one of the few shows I actually remember to watch when new episodes air. :P

Bones is absolutely awesome! I had to unlike it on Facebook because they kept giving away storylines from the episodes showing in the US, when the UK is way behind.

Let me know when Doctor Who Season 7 comes to BBC America, I may give it a watch or two. I really don't watch much TV these days since I'm on here at TDN a lot.

Bones is absolutely awesome! I had to unlike it on Facebook because they kept giving away storylines from the episodes showing in the US, when the UK is way behind.

Aw! :( I know a couple people on Tumblr who are from the UK who get things spoiled that way, too. :/ They should have a separate page for the UK. :P

Gilmore GIrls is also my favourite show!! I own every season and my DVDs are literally worn out from watching them so many times. I couldn't even count how many times I've seen them, I lost track ages ago. I'm so pumped to meet a fellow GG fangirl :)

Me too actually! I had to literally buy new dvds because mine were so worn out. I got a really good price on the collectors series though and it's so cute. It comes in like a little suitcase. I love it!

I've been hoping and hoping for a movie forever but it looks like it won't be happening thanks to Warner Bros. :(

In recent years, I haven't been that big into movies. I tend to get restless after about 45 minutes, so if it doesn't hold my interest 100%, even if it's a great movie, I get bored. I guess that's why I tend to lean towards watching TV shows. About the time I get restless, the episode is over.

I don't get restless unless I watch the same show for like 10 hours, although I wouldn't really mind a marathon because those are only like 6 hours. And the Brony Challenge is like 9 1/2 hours..? xD

It's a quarter till 4 am here, I'm bored out of my mind. I have a raging headache and I can't stop buying crappy books from the book shops around Neopia. But, I did just become the Leader of the Thieves Guild...Skyrim, of course. :) That's what matters!