Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well if anyone was wondering, the velveeta skillet I made tonight was delicious. But what was even better was my starbucks mocha cookie crunch frappuccino ice cream. Literally the best ice cream I've ever had.

Even though I never had it, just by the name I can tell its delicious. :yum: ( about the vellvetta skillet, i have had starbucks, DELICIOUS)

It's only a bit past 2:30 AM where I am, and I've yet to have my breakfast as well. I normally eat breakfast at this time.

I get up so early for work, I can't be bothered to get up even earlier to eat. I generally keep things in my desk to eat, like cereal, oatmeal or something.

I do tend to eat breakfast on my days off though.

I'm not a coffee drinker. I prefer tea, or chocolate milk. I try to have at least a glass of chocolate milk, milk, or chai tea before work. But some mornings I just don't think about it.

I'm normally on TDN at or around the 3AM area to keep my eyes peeled for new Neopets updates, events, and other coverage... as well as to keep a watch on TDN during the late night.

I really like to drink coffee since it keeps me awake more whenever I have to go somewhere (I normally get drowsy along the way).

I'll have to try the dunkin donuts mocha. Whenever I go there I can never find anything (drink wise) that I like. Everything I try is always blech. It's difficult because when I visit my family in NY the dunkin donuts is the only place they have where you can go get a coffee from the drive thru. My only other option is to go into the grocery store and find something there.

I like some of their frapps. But their coffee alone tastes really bitter to me for some reason. Then again, I haven't had it in a long time. Maybe I should try it again. My favorite thing of theirs is their hot chocolate though. Used to get that all the time in the winter.

I rarely drink coffee. I'm just not a coffee drinker, like Spritzie. I prefer either water, Snapple, tea, or soda if I'm really desperate for something to drink.

Arizona Iced Teas are my go-to drink when I'm insanely thirsty though.