Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Birthday is on Christmas Eve? You must get double the Christmas presents, Complicatedwishes.

My birthday (April 18th) always falls on spring break where I live, I'm glad that I don't have school or any internships to interrupt with my birthday. My birthday actually fell on Easter one time, but that may have been in 2004 if I'm not mistaken.

Speaking of Game Boys, I ended up writing a paper on them last year. Mainly because we had to write about some sort of electronic that came out around the time we were born. So it was either that or Microsoft Office.

Speaking of Game Boys, I ended up writing a paper on them last year. Mainly because we had to write about some sort of electronic that came out around the time we were born. So it was either that or Microsoft Office.

I think that they should make a game girl. :) lol

That's cool that it fell on Easter! And yes especially when I was younger I did get more presents, but now I'm older more people seem to get me joint presents

I'm a December break baby as well, though mine is three days after Christmas. So I guess that means 184 days until I turn 21 :P

Joint presents drive me crazy. I get that sometimes they are more expensive than someone would have bought me for just Christmas or just my birthday, but I'd almost rather have two smaller distinct gifts than a pricey joint gift. Unless, you know, it's a car or something. XD

this year my birthday was on Martin Luther King, Jr. Day so i had basically the day off of school on my birthday. it was awesome. xD

and Wikipedia is exactly 1 day older than me. January 15, 2001. :P

That's really good. I've never had to go to school on my birthday. I'm usually glad of that but there were a few times when I was younger I wished my birthday was on a school day. It seemed like it'd be fun to experience just once.

that's cool :P do people say happy birthday when the break is over? when my b-day fell on MLK day, everyone said happy birthday the day after that. that also happened when my birthday fell on a weekend. :P

That's really good. I've never had to go to school on my birthday. I'm usually glad of that but there were a few times when I was younger I wished my birthday was on a school day. It seemed like it'd be fun to experience just once.

I know what you mean. I've always wanted to have just one birthday when I was in school as well. My birthday is a week from today, so being a summer baby I obviously never got to celebrate a birthday while being in school. :P

Sorry, this is a bit off topic and i feel pretty newbie saying this, but i got to rank 1!!! But to be honest, with the amount of time i actually have on the computer, and how bad i am at Neopets games (yes, most of them), I'm so proud of myself!!! :D

And my birthday was last week! I'm finally 16 :D. Ahh, such a good year to be. But I prefer my birthday to fall on a weekend. Because it's just so awkward when everyone says happy birthday to you in school, or if the teacher makes the class sing to you... In America my birthday was during summer vacation, so i never had the issue...

Very belated, but Happy Sweet 16 Angelbones! I hope your birthday was a good one this year.

Next year, I'm pushing myself to the limits with the Alatdor Cup. I was Rank 12 last year, and Rank 25 (thanks to the tiebreaker :3) this year. I plan on excelling to higher marks year after year with loads more Yooyuball and MSN. If I do get tired, I have no choice but to force myself to play Yooyuball until things come to a close.

I just can't imagine people who get to Rank 50+. I can't even get All-Star. xD

Khaos, do you mean people like Ryan and Dante?

For anyone who can ever get to Rank 50 or beyond (or getting beyond Quad All-Star), they possibly donate a lot of their time for partaking in Yooyuball and other AC side games, and willing to max out in these games to support their team. Ryan is the 5th top Darigan Citadel supporter according to AbsoluteCorruption, certainly he has loads of AC experience. People like Dante (@Pirate Dante) of TDN's Battlepedia team, their long-term playing and dedication for their teams every day in the Altador Cup is a mystery. :ph34r:

...TABERMANN IS DANTE!?!?!? :O

He was top for a while, but now he's not. He's still in the top 10, though.

But yeah, him. I cannot imagine. They must spend 15+ hours per day on AC.

...TABERMANN IS DANTE!?!?!? :O

He was top for a while, but now he's not. He's still in the top 10, though.

But yeah, him. I cannot imagine. They must spend 15+ hours per day on AC.

To explain Dante's downfall, his account got unfairly frozen alongside some other top Altador Cup players during the last fourth of Altador Cup VII. Ryan posted a topic concerning this right here: http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/34035-rip-amazing-acers/

Also, I still find it strange that not even TDNers knew that Tabermann works for staff over here at TDN.

Being a dude... You don't generally want your birthday on a school day. Every year, I always blab about it... then I end up getting my birthday "licks"... :/ I like it when my falls on the weekend. No one remembers, or cares :D

Being a dude... You don't generally want your birthday on a school day. Every year, I always blab about it... then I end up getting my birthday "licks"... :/ I like it when my falls on the weekend. No one remembers, or cares :D

I'm a girl, but I don't necessarily like my birthday falling on a school day. :P

...which just so happens to be today WHY MUST MY 'SUMMER' VACATION BE OVER. My classmates even cared to sing a song for me. How nice of them. xD

Hey Halilaetus, you were the 66,666th poster. :P

Well isn't that something. :P

It's supposed to be a bit warm here today, too. Luckily I have the day off from the kids that I babysit and can stay cool and comfortable at home. I wouldn't mind a little rain tomorrow though when I do have to babysit and will be spending time outside.