Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

The top most beautiful women in the music industry....

1. Chibi/The Birthday Massacre

2. Jennifer Parkin/Ayria

There's a lot more but they're the top two.

The top most beautiful women in the music industry....

1. Chibi/The Birthday Massacre

2. Jennifer Parkin/Ayria

There's a lot more but they're the top two.

Jennifer Parkin. <3 She is gorgeous! I always wanted to have a hairstyle like hers.

Haha definitely not true. A lot of my guy friends actually like Taylor Swift. I was surprised at first but it seems really common now.

I don't know if any of my guy friends like her...it's really ironic, because they joked around by talking about her song "Dear John", and I, liking Swift, went online and liked it - so I guess it's because of them I like that song. :P

Eh, Taylor Swift is okay. Its just that her songs are all kinda repetitive. :P

And don't worry JB. It could be worse. I mean, people would hate me if they found out i'm a Beliebe-coughcoughcough- I mean uh...

You're a Belieber? *Unfriends* :P

Lolol. I totally agree her songs can sometimes be repetitive but I still love them. I feel bad for every guy she dates because it's inevitable that they're going to get a song written about them.

Well, hope that you get her to write at least one good song. xD

Two days ago was a pretty monumental day for me. First off, it was the the time in a long, long, looong while I had any friends over ((I don't remember specifically any coming over, and most time friends came because our moms were good friends)), and, ever better, it was my crush. Sure, it was for a project, but she did stay afterwards for a little while. Plus, she's now the first person I've met more than once in my lifetime that knows that Swift is my favorite artist. The only bad thing is she's currently dating someone. :(

Sorry for the somewhat long post, I'm just really excited.

Jennifer Parkin. <3 She is gorgeous! I always wanted to have a hairstyle like hers.

Ohh, I met her back when I was in high school xD. I haven't listened to Ayria or The Birthday Massacre in ages though :O. The Birthday Massacre was my favourite band for a while back in grade 12 xD

Also, I don't get all the hate on Justin Bieber. Like, on his "Baby" vid:

1,243,235 likes, 2,690,517 dislikes

Like that's just crazy xD. I actually love that song. I think everyone just jumps on the whole hate bandwagon. Obviously he's not one of the best artists out there but I would say he's far from BAD. Am I just crazy?

I remember 2 thanksgivings ago, I went to a friend's thanksgiving party. We all wrote down what we were thankful for (anonymous) and put it in a jar, and then people drew them out and read them. I just remember one of them "I am thankful for Bieber-fever" and I just thought it was hilarious because we all knew who wrote it xD

Ohh, I met her back when I was in high school xD. I haven't listened to Ayria or The Birthday Massacre in ages though :O. The Birthday Massacre was my favourite band for a while back in grade 12 xD

Also, I don't get all the hate on Justin Bieber. Like, on his "Baby" vid:

1,243,235 likes, 2,690,517 dislikes

Like that's just crazy xD. I actually love that song. I think everyone just jumps on the whole hate bandwagon. Obviously he's not one of the best artists out there but I would say he's far from BAD. Am I just crazy?

I remember 2 thanksgivings ago, I went to a friend's thanksgiving party. We all wrote down what we were thankful for (anonymous) and put it in a jar, and then people drew them out and read them. I just remember one of them "I am thankful for Bieber-fever" and I just thought it was hilarious because we all knew who wrote it xD

I don't understand all the hate he gets, either. :P I definitely don't have "Bieber Fever", but I do think some of his songs are catchy. So I listen to them, and my friends make fun of me, haha.

I've never seen it :O would you suggest I do?

I've recently just been watching FRIENDS constantly on comedycentral. I miss it being on E4 though :(

I'm honestly not sure if I'd recommend it or not. It literally might be one of the dumbest things I watched but it's fun. It's like the singing show the Voice but it's for dating. I just enjoy seeing what they guys decide to turn around for lol.

I love Friends as well. I have the first 4 seasons on DVD.

I'M BACK GUYS!! DID YA MISS ME?

*cricket chirps*

I thought that I noticed someone return from their vacation. There's only two days left of the Altador Cup, play hard if you want more Prize Shop points for greater rewards that can be turned into good profit in the long run.

Also, some friends of mine at another forum showed me this trailer for Monsters University. This movie is a prequel to Monsters, Inc. and it will be coming out next summer. Here's the trailer for it if you like.

I remember watching the original Monsters, Inc. when I was only 9 years old. It's still one of my favourite Disney/Pixar films out there (alongside the Toy Story trilogy). I really hope that Monsters University turns out pretty good, I'd be disappointed if it doesn't live up to the original.

coolz. I have Monsters Inc game on the GBA. :P

And i just downloaded Pokemon Black 2 on the emulator in Japanese!! HAPPYHAPPYHAPPINESS!!!!

I don't speak Japanese but who cares! :D

I went to Marco Island with 2 cousins and it was a fun experience plus they gave me their NES.

I am happy. :D

Congrats on getting an NES! What games do you have for it currently?

They no longer sell NES games at GameStop, just to let you know. Do you have any flea markets or vintage game stores or nerd collectible stores where you live? I normally get my vintage NES, Game Boy, and Super NES games over at such locations.

unfortunately, no. I have Mario Bros, Tetris, Duck Hunt, Punch-Out, a tennis game, a basketball game, and a football game. I won't be playing it for a while anyway because of Pokemon Black 2 keeping me busy.