Happy Wocky Day!

hrtbrk

Yay! I've been wishing for a water wocky for weeks! Love a lot of the clothing as well

Water has become a popular colour for many pets, I presume. The Water Wocky is just like any other Water pet, it looks really gorgeous. <3

Both colours look fabulous. I like how the more recent Speckled pets have the white dots collect and form solid white at the ends of the pets's bodies, like their limbs, face, and ears. Wish my Gelert had that. The Water is great too, I really like how the tail is done.

I like both clothes, too, but the male set wins me over. I KNOW it's a reference to some character from SOMETHING, I just can't put my finger on what.

The clothes are amazing but I'm not massively blown away by the colours. I hope they don't release either Water or Wraith every pet day for like, ever now o_O

The Water Wocky is beautiful! Is it me, or they released a lot of water pets recently?

Don't worry, it's not just you, picky_nut. So far, TNT released seven pets in the Water colour as of December 12, 2011. These pets include the Kyrii, Draik, Jetsam, Uni, Yurble, Usul, and now... the Wocky. I am surprised at the rate that TNT is releasing these Water pets compared to other new colours like 8-Bit and Swamp Gas for example (both of which have 4 pets released in each colour currently).

For the male Wocky outfit, I thought that it would have more of a Tales of series kind of vibe, but it feels more like Ozzy Osbourne as a dark swordsman. Regardless, I still like it no matter what the case is.

Water pets never cease to amaze me. They always look so detailed. :D And the clothes for the male wocky look so goth. Makes me want to get a wocky just to buy him those clothes. :laughingsmiley: